Why Go To The Fishery

jeezo...I have no idea where that response came from ....usually the older generation have better manners than that...only asked a question and wished you luck in your pursuit of salmon

Edited by MIK
  • Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me a shout next season if you want a craic at salmon ...I can fish some of the premium beats up here and haven't paid for fishing for about 5 years ago on the Tay

Tight lines means hope your line go tight with a fish well know saying amongst fishermen

Tight lines is a well known saying in fishing circles meaning good luck ... can't see why anybody would get their knickers in a twist over it ......

jeezo...I have no idea where that response came from ....usually the older generation have better manners than that...only asked a question and wished you luck in your pursuit of salmon

only asked what u ment another wind up merchant , as ur in the game iam sure you know there's places at that price .way you come across is that you can't believe it go google river dee and don in aberdeenshire area what do I look like fcuking google !!!

What a fukin prik .....I would go back fella and re read my posts ...I was polite and even offered free salmon fishing like I have done to a few lads on here ....and how you thought saying "tight lines " is beyond me ....a saying i probably say to fellow fisherman on a daily basis and I have never had that response .

hopefully I never have to share the bank with you

What a fukin prik .....I would go back fella and re read my posts ...I was polite and even offered free salmon fishing like I have done to a few lads on here ....and how you thought saying "tight lines " is beyond me ....a saying i probably say to fellow fisherman on a daily basis and I have never had that response .

hopefully I never have to share the bank with you

like wise iam sure I don't care what you think we your little names, nor do I wish to call folk pricks but I am surprised you can manage to fish while you wearing a huge full size body fitting condom .