Has Things Really Changed

Go to solution Solved by DIDO.1,

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....I'm never quite sure how I feel about these poverty stories....yeah maybe some people are at rock bottom but I grew up on a council estate and everyone I know is doing just fine.   Only those w

We were so poor, mum would take us to KFC so we could lick other people's fingers !

Dream? We couldn't afford to dream!

....I'm never quite sure how I feel about these poverty stories....yeah maybe some people are at rock bottom but I grew up on a council estate and everyone I know is doing just fine.

Only those who can't be arsed working don't have jobs.

My dad grew up in an age when women expected to loose a child due to childhood illness, they went to bed hungry and had nowt. People today don't know they are born

True when you see 30 grand motors parked up on council estates not saying their earnings are legit though.lol

Most of the time the cars are leased, and every penny coming in to the house goes straight out.

That's why when they have even a month with no work, they are down the food bank.

All this bollox about food banks most of the fekers using them don't know the meaning of being poor.

Iv met poles who came to England and couldn't even speak the language and have learnt and built there way up to good jobs....if they are a threat to you maybe your just a thick cnut?

I understand some areas are more deprived and I have seen areas ruined by migrants so I'm not totally in big Gay Dave's movement just yet.... :-)

Iv met poles who came to England and couldn't even speak the language and have learnt and built there way up to good jobs....if they are a threat to you maybe your just a thick cnut?

I understand some areas are more deprived and I have seen areas ruined by migrants so I'm not totally in big Gay Dave's movement just yet.... :-)

Plenty of them Roma Slovaks using the foodbanks in Rotherham after blowing their money on the roulette machines in the bookie's

Plenty of them Roma Slovaks using the foodbanks in Rotherham after blowing their money on the roulette machines in the bookie's

I'm guessing plenty of British do the same too.

Yes mate mostly the piss heads and druggys funny how their were no foodbanks when labour were in power.

Yes mate mostly the piss heads and druggys funny how their were no foodbanks when labour were in power.

No because then they were having 3 course meals for free whilst being piss heads and druggies....