Scottish Government Backs Heathrow Expansion

I actually live on the doorstep of Heathrow and I do think we had better have a new runway.

The EU are looking like they want to make our lives difficult so we need to look to trading more further afield, say with common wealth countries and the US.

London had pretty much filled up the inner M25 area, so what difference does it really make?

The areas to be bulldozed are nothing special really, not that many English there anymore.

I would hate to see us loose trade to the continent due to not enough room for flights at Heathrow.

Should have nothing to do with the scottish goverment! Im actually suprised they are in favour. Normally they vote no to everything to do with England. There must be an alteriour motive.

Yeah there is. They signed an agreement with the people at Heathrow, it involves turning Prestwick into a logistics hub in return for their votes.

Should have nothing to do with the scottish goverment! Im actually suprised they are in favour. Normally they vote no to everything to do with England. There must be an alteriour motive.

Yeah there is. They signed an agreement with the people at Heathrow, it involves turning Prestwick into a logistics hub in return for their votes.

knew there be a reason mate lol those c**ts dont do anything in support of the UK.