L200 4Work. Dog Ready.

Guest vin

Might be selling my L200 4Work if anyone's on look out..?

2008 in dark met grey with all the gear for dogs sorted..New Cooper AT tyres all round,new clutch,new prop, serviced recently. Rear canopy with dog guard,tow bar.. Runs spot on and is great on fuel for a 4x4..High Motorway miles(150k) from last owner..but I've had it a year or so and its never let me down in any way shape or form.. its great off road up the farm tracks on the dales etc etc..its never been proper off roaded etc etc..one small dink in rear quarter panel..(£100 to sort ) body work and underneath is spot on all around etc etc..

I've got over £7000 in the car..

I'm in need of a small van for work preferably with 3 seats in front..etc etc.

If and when the time comes in next week or so it will be on the Fleebay for £5500.00 for a quick sale.

any one on here interested drop me a pm..i've got loads of pictures...mostly with rabbits in front of it though...lol.

atvb

vin

its in need of a good wash and valet inside etc etc...so when its all shiney and new again i will take some pics without the added mud etc etc

post-11815-0-20398200-1476176043_thumb.jpg

post-11815-0-29319100-1476175998_thumb.jpg

post-11815-0-29247700-1476176007_thumb.jpg

pic of dint in back quarter. ..for the full asking price i will have it repaired if required.

post-11815-0-80487300-1476176092_thumb.jpg