Sign in to follow this  
pengelli

Roller Plgeons Pensom And Dexter Strain

Hi lads just got 3 pair of roller plgeons from a lad in York he says they are pensom and Dexter strain just wondering if anyone out ther keeps this strain and knows about them got these for my grandson and don't know much about them had racers for years and some fancy types after that can anyone enlighten me thanks

Try and get the book 'winners with spinners'....it was wrote by Dexter

• Like 2

I'm not sure if graham dexter has his own strain of birds or not but pensom died donkeys years ago and moved over to America years before that so I doubt anyone had kept his strain going tight. If you are happy with the birds that's all that matters though it's you feeding and cleaning them mate.

I'm not sure if graham dexter has his own strain of birds or not but pensom died donkeys years ago and moved over to America years before that so I doubt anyone had kept his strain going tight. If you are happy with the birds that's all that matters though it's you feeding and cleaning them mate.

thanks mate lad I got them from said he's had the same family of birds for about 25 years or so as said don't know much about them just trying to get some info thanks again lads