Stolen Dogs Please Help

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods should retrieve photos of blokes & put em back up in new section titled Thieving b*****ds!! Hope you get bitch back soon. Atb

Here is the photo you have all been asking for

Trust me they will be back if you don't do something about it...they did my pal that many times he gave up the dogs in the end.if some c**t took any of my dogs or my kids I'd die to get them back-coup

Posted Images

Don't travellers pride there selves on fair play. So if I was you just ask for a bit of fair. If you get beat you get beat. If you win happy days. That's if your looking for revenge. If not just do what you deem necessary. But at least photo is up now for everyone to see. Atb.

a dog thief is just that , not a traveller or somebody who lives in a house they just a scummy dog thief, down there amongst the lowest of the low,

Plenty give it large what they would and would not do, most in reality would do sod all, its easy too give it large over the net, the reality would be very different

• Like 3

Next time they short on cash they gonna come back and take your dogs if you have already paid them pal-would sooner take My chances and have a slap than be a mug-because that's what you are pal to them"check out this thick c**t-pay to get his dogs back lol-f***ing cash cow" they rolling around laughing at you running scared imo.atb dc

• Like 4

Next time they short on cash they gonna come back and take your dogs if you have already paid them pal-would sooner take My chances and have a slap than be a mug-because that's what you are pal to them"check out this thick c**t-pay to get his dogs back lol-f***ing cash cow" they rolling around laughing at you running scared imo.atb dc

your bang on what your saying mate but think it was his son dog he payed to get back be hard to see your boy up set an gutted think we all would hand cash over to put smile back on your boys face mate
  • Like 1

your bang on what your saying mate but think it was his son dog he payed to get back be hard to see your boy up set an gutted think we all would hand cash over to put smile back on your boys face mate

I get what your saying but he should if never paid to get dog back he should of took the dog back then realy hurt the cnut that took it.he cant look his son in the eye and tell him he wont be back to take his dog again.he should of made sure the piece of shit never comes back.

Trust me they will be back if you don't do something about it...they did my pal that many times he gave up the dogs in the end.if some c**t took any of my dogs or my kids I'd die to get them back-couple of years for abh wouldn't bother me,I'm no hardman by a long shot but then again I'm no mug ;).atb dc

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

post-31288-0-46591100-1477213241.jpg

Still no news of the 9 year old bitch said to have been left in fields in Bedfordshire.

You all asked for photos of the CCTV, no new info has come from putting them up at the risk of reprisal so now, please everyone help find this dog for Black Jack,

LARGE CASH REWARD OFFERED FOR SAFE RETURN.

Edited by doe