Nip Drowned

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed out with a mate to the geese this morning with Nip and my mates lab Rowen ....we could hear plenty of ducks and geese in the darkness ....got the duck deeks set out in the water and got ourselv

I hear what you are saying Timmy but if it happened 100 times again I would do the exact same thing ...there is no as I could watch the dog dyeing in front of me without trying to safe him and like I

Morning lads ...the wee dog is looking a lot brighter this morning ...I jabbed him yesterday and he's on a course of anti biopics .... he spent most of the day curled up at the fire I took him out wit

Fukc me mate that's some morning ... Fair play for getting him out of the water in the first place and hats off to you for persevering and getting him breathing again ... He must be one tough little bugger .......

• Like 5

Fukc me mate that's some morning ... Fair play for getting him out of the water in the first place and hats off to you for persevering and getting him breathing again ... He must be one tough little bugger .......

FUK me socks that water was cold when I dived in it took my breathe away ....my boabie is usually 9 inches a a wrinkle but it was 9 wrinkle and an inch when I got back to dry land ...he gives me 100% so I wasn't giving up on him ....he's looking brighter every minute but he is like a balloon his stomach full of water ....I've given him a jab and just away to take him to vets to get him checked over

• Like 4

Gotta say well done, but when I seen your videos of him retrieving geese whilst being impressed I couldn't help thinking he's not the right dog for the job in hand. The problem with terriers is their a big dog in a little dogs body, glad he's ok

• Like 5

FUK me socks that water was cold when I dived in it took my breathe away ....my boabie is usually 9 inches a a wrinkle but it was 9 wrinkle and an inch when I got back to dry land ...he gives me 100% so I wasn't giving up on him ....he's looking brighter every minute but he is like a balloon his stomach full of water ....I've given him a jab and just away to take him to vets to get him checked over

October isn't the best time of year for dog rescues from water lol ... hopefully he will bounce back 100% ... can you not get those neoprene jackets for dogs that give them a bit of boyancy ........

• Like 1