Nip Drowned

I know it was hardly a desirable event but made for a cracking short story! Good effort. It's worth persevering, a lot of animals can come back from drowning.

The little fuckers are versatile aren't they? I think I'll keep mine to the duck ponds though.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed out with a mate to the geese this morning with Nip and my mates lab Rowen ....we could hear plenty of ducks and geese in the darkness ....got the duck deeks set out in the water and got ourselv

I hear what you are saying Timmy but if it happened 100 times again I would do the exact same thing ...there is no as I could watch the dog dyeing in front of me without trying to safe him and like I

Morning lads ...the wee dog is looking a lot brighter this morning ...I jabbed him yesterday and he's on a course of anti biopics .... he spent most of the day curled up at the fire I took him out wit

You showed you have balls Mik, even if they were up in your belly the minute you hit that cold water.

I'm glad your write up ended the way it did and not the way I thought it was going. It was only last week we were commenting how game a tyke he is.

Call me greedy, but did you get the goose ?

• Like 6