Out Today

Shovel shy

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hunt.I'm proud to hunt.in that picture is me my father a cousin and nephew.most of our family hunt.its not illegal here. I try to get the young lads involved.educate them what's right and wrong.we l

Our pack  

Dug two today.bitch on the left was dug early in the second cover after the hounds marked.got a good hunt after dinner and another mark and the bitch in the middle bolted the fox.fox went on the river

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Themole said:

Nice dogs ss seems to be alot of Fox's around talking to a gun pack near home the reckon about ten Fox's for out on them today thankfully they only go out once or twice a year around home 

Yea good few numbers this season.good year all round.I think in general.yea I dont like seen the gun lads around local meself lol

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Good stuff shovel shy.

I like to see the black and white and the brindles progress.how old are they and are they frpm the same litter.?

Not to sure on there age.id guess 4/5good strong dogs.ye lad there litter mates. There both very good single handed dogs.

• Like 1

Good hunting SS and fair play to you for bringing the young lads out with you,keeps them out of trouble and you see what there up to at the same time.I remember years ago when we had a few lurchers about us but no hounds only a few mongeral terriers we used to gather up any young lad that wanted to go and and find them an old biscuit tin and a bit of a stick and let the lose in the cover,they loved the crack and we accounted for a decent amount of foxs,but sadly the lad in there pants started to take over and they soon lost interest in hunting,lol.I have not kept hounds for a long time now but really liked the crack on a sunday morning,again fair play to you and happy new year to you and your family.

3 hours ago, fat man said:

Good hunting SS and fair play to you for bringing the young lads out with you,keeps them out of trouble and you see what there up to at the same time.I remember years ago when we had a few lurchers about us but no hounds only a few mongeral terriers we used to gather up any young lad that wanted to go and and find them an old biscuit tin and a bit of a stick and let the lose in the cover,they loved the crack and we accounted for a decent amount of foxs,but sadly the lad in there pants started to take over and they soon lost interest in hunting,lol.I have not kept hounds for a long time now but really liked the crack on a sunday morning,again fair play to you and happy new year to you and your family.

Thanks very much fat man happy new year to yourself n family.I think we all started hunting the same way lol.walking through cover and been as loud as possible,sometimes ya wouldn't even need hounds ha pity we couldn't train one of the young lads to mark haha.ah it do keep them interested and out of trouble.gives them something to think about other than drink or worse.these lads are mad keen hopefully it will stay that way.sound lad

• Like 2