Mink Diving On Crayfish

The more you look at that the more you have to admire the detail , right down to the difference in fur texture from above and below the water line ..that really is a superb piece of taxidermy ...

That is one of the reasons Rob's works are art more than taxidermy. It's his attention to details such as you have said, the body language on his pieces ring true, his imagination knows no bounds! It has to be said though, he pulls off some really life like pieces far better than I have seen elsewhere, personally I think where he leads others will try and follow.

TC

• Like 3

Thanks Rich and TC for your comments and am truelly humbled by them, I just see things differently to others and am always trying to come up with new ideas they don't always work but that's the nature of what I'm trying to acheave.

• Like 1

Thanks Rich and TC for your comments and am truelly humbled by them, I just see things differently to others and am always trying to come up with new ideas they don't always work but that's the nature of what I'm trying to acheave.

:laugh: I come up with ideas all the time and if 1% work I am a happy man. But that is how we learn by trial and error, and the person who has not made a cock-up has not made anything. :thumbs:

TC

Edited by Tiercel
  • Like 2