Ethnics In The Countryside

Just remembered....there is a black guy works on London underground. During the countryside march he decided to find out what it's all about....so he went hunting...then he learned to ride.

Several times a year now he cycles to the underground, gets a train from Euston to various rural areas, he books a hireling horse from a stables, gets the hotel or stable owner to pick him up from station and goes hunting! Black as ace of spades so they tell me. Hunts with all the big packs and loves Exmoor.

I hope to track him down and film his story.

there will be a white master some were back in his ancestry..

his granda.lol

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

I watched a thing once, it was a black comedy bloke doing stand up.......Chris Rock I think......he came out with a cracking line ( bare in mind the audience was about 99% black) he comes on stage and shouts "I love black people" and everyone starts cheering..........he then shouts "but I hate niggers!!".........that causes the uncomfortable silence !

He gos on "black people go to church, respect their community, get educated"..........."niggers however will come round and steal your TV and shoot you!"

I think that sums things up perfectly.

Choices define you and, like a huge underclass of white people in this country, too many black people are making bad choices.

Nobody wants to try and find the friendliest dog in the pack, better to just say they are all likely to bite you and stay safe.........that's just human nature.

And no, I've have never seen a black person out doing field sports but there is that black farmer who markets his produce in big supermarkets.

• Like 2

I watched a thing once, it was a black comedy bloke doing stand up.......Chris Rock I think......he came out with a cracking line ( bare in mind the audience was about 99% black) he comes on stage and shouts "I love black people" and everyone starts cheering..........he then shouts "but I hate niggers!!".........that causes the uncomfortable silence !

He gos on "black people go to church, respect their community, get educated"..........."niggers however will come round and steal your TV and shoot you!"

Choices define you and, like a huge underclass of white people in this country, too many black people are making bad choices.

Nobody wants to try and find the friendliest dog in the pack, better to just say they are all likely to bite you and stay safe.........that's just human nature.

And no, I've have never seen a black person out doing field sports but there is that black farmer who markets his produce in big supermarkets.

I agree with Chris rock, in fact I use that exact line about loving black people and hating niggers, I thought I made it up myself but I may have heard it somewhere. I have taken many different races hunting with me with guns and dogs. Fijians,Samoans,Maoris,Japanese, Vietnamese. They all enjoyed it as an experience but only a couple of Vietnamese took it up as a hobby. One of my best mates is Chinese and loves shooting and his dogs. I know a lot of Vietnamese and Lebanese who love fishing. In general it is Anglo or European background Australians who take it up as a hobby from my experience.

:laugh: at Neems,always a ray of sunshine.

Walshie, you are supposed to keep things civilised on here,not to encourage THL's resident cavemen. :nono:

I thought walshie's statement was civilised, he said MOST black people are too busy mugging, not ALL of them. What more do you want from the man?

Just remembered....there is a black guy works on London underground. During the countryside march he decided to find out what it's all about....so he went hunting...then he learned to ride.

Several times a year now he cycles to the underground, gets a train from Euston to various rural areas, he books a hireling horse from a stables, gets the hotel or stable owner to pick him up from station and goes hunting! Black as ace of spades so they tell me. Hunts with all the big packs and loves Exmoor.

I hope to track him down and film his story.

there will be a white master some were back in his ancestry..

Ali , had white in ancestry :yes: , and he gave the big black is black thing , load of shit he wasnt true black man :yes:

Had this discussion with a mate a while back,I,ve fished for near 40 yrs,match,specimen hunting and fly fishing,I have never once seen a black or Asian fisherman....Eastern Europeans are ten a penny,raping waters all over the place,sad state of affairs....but I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I know a few black lads who enjoy a bit of fishing but make no mistake about it that our ethnic cousins in alum rock, sparkbrook and balsall Heath and other inner city ghettos are only into bull breeds for one purpose and the lads selling them stock are doing nobody any favours, oh, and the ethnics with Akitas just sell smack to kids that's all!

Matt

Back in the 80's I saw a southeast Asian bloke fishing on the South Mere at Thamesmead, and he had caught a few roach. His method was to use a plastic colander tied to the end of a stick, and he would scoop the dead roach from the margins, sniff them and put them into a carrier bag. Only the ones that disintegrated were put back into the margins.

Only an assumption, but I think there's a few black lads doing a bit of fox control around the Peckham area, only thing is they've not quite mastered dispatching charlie with there handguns as they keep shooting each other.

Had this discussion with a mate a while back,I,ve fished for near 40 yrs,match,specimen hunting and fly fishing,I have never once seen a black or Asian fisherman....Eastern Europeans are ten a penny,raping waters all over the place,sad state of affairs....but I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I went to Cardiff Bay a few years back and for the first time in my life saw a line of all different ethnicities spread out along the wall with their rods. Was very disconcerting to start with! :laugh: Everything from Chinese to Sikhs.. :yes:

a black mate of mine used to fish and shoot, I remember us boat fishing in watchet and he was proper seasick first time I saw a black guy turn white, he was hanging over the side throwing a whitey when he hooked in to a 22lb conger it was one of the funniest things ive seen ,he's sadly no longer with us and I still miss his company

• Like 4

That sums it up quite well to be honest...

When I started working doors 20 year ago,,,a bit naive to the inner city,,,,I worked with an older black fella ,,,one of my first nights he says to me ,,,let these lot in , but that group of nigers further back ,,,f**k them off...

I was a bit suprised,,,so he educated me,,on what these st anns lads were like.....

we see the same types trying to get in most nights,,,in fact on Saturday I had an altercation let's say with one,,,half cast lad that thought this fat old c**t was no match,,,he was wrong...lol,,,to be honest I hate that type as much as anybody ,,,there just c**ts pure and simple

• Like 5