There's a massive house at the end of my street garden is a right state tho. But I here is some big plum apple and pear trees in there. the kids are always bringing them home little shits just get through the fence and up the trees while there mate look out out for anyone coming lol

• Like 4

Don't think I've ever seen wild pears ? Sounds nice. Haven't seen any sloes as good as them yet either.

I'm keen to fry some Giant Puffball in a bit of butter but every time I see one I have my hands full. Seen 2 this morning and yes, had 6 dogs to exercise so hands were full again.

• Like 1

I was shocked how big some of the sloes were proper little plums, the pears are off a tree that stand s just inside an arable field, few crab apple trees in hedgerows here to,

There are lots of rose hips here atm ,next week might try making syrup.

Theres lots of rose hips and crab apples were i mooch what syrup do you make.

I was shocked how big some of the sloes were proper little plums, the pears are off a tree that stand s just inside an arable field, few crab apple trees in hedgerows here to,

There are lots of rose hips here atm ,next week might try making syrup.

I came across a lone bush of big sloes, wondered if they might be bullaces? They weren't as turn-your-mouth-insideout as sloes generally taste.