Mili Tac Flashlights

Well guys I for one have been had. I liked the write up and sent the 145 dollars and that was that, cunning , conniving, low life, pond life scum. I f***ing hate the b*****ds. Trouble is I can't do a damned thing. f**k f**k f**k. I wonder what our moderators think? Am I in any legal position? The ad appeared on our forum so was it vetted or is that a pie in the sky? Jok.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got them. Thk fck for that. Not a bad light either. Again thanks for support gentlemen. I'll see what they are like tonight. Jok.

Walshie. Good morning. Nice to hear from you. The ad was one that ran on the right of our forum listings. I placed the order on the 2nd and was promptly advised that due to volume of orders would be a

nothing worse mate,i hope you get sorted mate

Walshie. Good morning. Nice to hear from you. The ad was one that ran on the right of our forum listings. I placed the order on the 2nd and was promptly advised that due to volume of orders would be about 5 days before they issued a tracking number. Sweet f all. Tried to email as a return but unobtainable. Shame really the write up was very good. Jok.

• Like 1

Walshie. Good morning. Nice to hear from you. The ad was one that ran on the right of our forum listings. I placed the order on the 2nd and was promptly advised that due to volume of orders would be about 5 days before they issued a tracking number. Sweet f all. Tried to email as a return but unobtainable. Shame really the write up was very good. Jok.

Well guys I for one have been had. I liked the write up and sent the 145 dollars and that was that, cunning , conniving, low life, pond life scum. I f***ing hate the b*****ds. Trouble is I can't do a damned thing. f**k f**k f**k. I wonder what our moderators think? Am I in any legal position? The ad appeared on our forum so was it vetted or is that a pie in the sky? Jok.

Sorry to hear that jok, I too saw the ad and looked at it, did seem like a good torch and I was half tempted myself but decided against it for the exact reason that has happened to you.

Hmm. I don't know a lot about advertising, but the ads you get at the side of the screen are based on stuff you have looked at in the past, rather than a generic thing everyone can see.

I'm not sure if the ads are by google or adsense or another of those intrusive ad places, but it would be worth trying to find out as I'm sure they don't purposely advertise fraudulent sites.

I use adblocker so I don't see any of those.

I'll bring this to the attention of the site administrator and see if he has any views on it.

The ads are google ads, so will show random ads based on your own search history.

This is in no way connected to Ludicrous Lumens, so please make this clear, you have bought from an unrelated website via an advert.

Please post the link you bought from and what method of payment .