Zero In, Tuning In Your Air Rifle Sights Ect....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iv zero'd it in at 35 yards...... im spot on, much appriciated .... thanks guys, ill show you my set up soon as i get my lead to my laptop ect... ATB ..FT

Practice is all it comes down to mate   ask viz at first when i came back into shooting after 20 odd years i could not hit a barn door if i chucked the rifle at it lol   right if you can put up wi

You might as well chuck 20 quid down the drain if you reckon a scope that cheap will perform like one costing at least 5 times as much. Sounds like you really could do with a helping hand sat next to

Posted Images

Just don't take a screwdriver to anything screw-shaped on your scope foxtails. :hmm::cray:

The dials work by fingertip control. The top = elevation turret dials work in commonsense ways. That is, if your shot hits say, Higher up and left of your intended zero centre, you need to wind down the top turret dial till your shot is directly left of the zero-target on paralell with it. Usually turn it to left or anti-clockwise to move the reticle down to where you need it to be.

Then, you need to to turn the windage dial LEFT in order to move it TO THE RIGHT in order for the cross-hairs or reticle to move your shot bang on the centre of your zero.

Sorry if I'm stating what may be obvious to you now, but, I get the distinct impression you are really not that familiar with how scopes operate?

You'll soon get used to zeroing with practice, :thumbs:

Its gonna be a steep learning curve mate, a gas ram as your rifle of choice... Not to mentioned a 90.

Keep it up.

Yeah get an image like mentioned, be good to see your outfit. Not the one you wear at weekends... :D

• Like 1

Just don't take a screwdriver to anything screw-shaped on your scope foxtails. :hmm::cray:

The dials work by fingertip control. The top = elevation turret dials work in commonsense ways. That is, if your shot hits say, Higher up and left of your intended zero centre, you need to wind down the top turret dial till your shot is directly left of the zero-target on paralell with it. Usually turn it to left or anti-clockwise to move the reticle down to where you need it to be.

Then, you need to to turn the windage dial LEFT in order to move it TO THE RIGHT in order for the cross-hairs or reticle to move your shot bang on the centre of your zero.

Sorry if I'm stating what may be obvious to you now, but, I get the distinct impression you are really not that familiar with how scopes operate?

You'll soon get used to zeroing with practice, :thumbs:

thankyou, i havent been around scopes for quite a while, the scopes are from china, but the Seller is in england, but on the instructions the say ,at the top then underneath ( upper hand wheel) underneath that ( left hand wheel) there is no left hand wheel, theres one on the right and one at the top of scope, but then it says left up the next to that it says left down ! then next to that right up, next to that - right down, and underneath anti clochwise and clockwise under all of them, its a bit confusing, but i think im there now, someone explained the top one is for up an down, the one on the side is for left and right :thumbs: so thanks to every who has helped me, the scopes were only cheap £20 odd quid, a bargain from £38 ! im only 2" out so i think ill be ok from here, cheers ATB FT

Its gonna be a steep learning curve mate, a gas ram as your rifle of choice... Not to mentioned a 90.

Keep it up.

Yeah get an image like mentioned, be good to see your outfit. Not the one you wear at weekends... :D

yes it has been a steep learning curve, ill keep at it, and yes ill get a pic up of it all once iv finished ect, i should have it zeroed in v soon, im only 2" out, and no not the one i wear at the weekends :laugh: atb FT :thumbs:

• Like 1

nice one ft... glad you got there :thumbs:

email your photos to your self.. no leads needed :victory:

atb si

will do, thanks si :thumbs: , it was a bloody nightmare zeroing it in :laugh: , but thanks to you and a few others iv got there, :yes: , the amount of pellets its taken :censored: ....... i may aswel of made my own :laugh: cheers si atb FT