Zero In, Tuning In Your Air Rifle Sights Ect....

post-66140-0-00744400-1475175674.jpgpost-66140-0-82817600-1475175722.jpghi guys, iv tryed twice , to zero in on my 3-9x56 air rifel sights, with no luck, ( i say luck but i no its not) the set of sights i bought were from china, so i dont rely on theyr zeroing in ect ect, but i could be completly wrong, the instuctions i got on this piece of paper is turn direction, upper handwheel then at the bottom of that it says left hand wheel, ill get a copy of this and show you so you can tell me where im going wrong, has im always 3 inches by 2 inches out Every time, its frustating! post-66140-0-48263500-1475175039.jpg.....post-66140-0-73724300-1475175062.jpg do i turn the screws or turn the whole click ect as it says ? thanks in advance :thumbs: FT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iv zero'd it in at 35 yards...... im spot on, much appriciated .... thanks guys, ill show you my set up soon as i get my lead to my laptop ect... ATB ..FT

Practice is all it comes down to mate   ask viz at first when i came back into shooting after 20 odd years i could not hit a barn door if i chucked the rifle at it lol   right if you can put up wi

You might as well chuck 20 quid down the drain if you reckon a scope that cheap will perform like one costing at least 5 times as much. Sounds like you really could do with a helping hand sat next to

Posted Images

do i turn the click, or use the screws inside ect if you know what i mean ? :hmm: .....the amount of shots iv taken i should be an expert myself by now :laugh: but im so :censored: that the bloody chinese have left me speechless :icon_redface: , i havent a clue how to zero in ! to be honest iv had other people zero in my sights in the past, so dont really know, ! thanks in advance FT

It's the whole "click" thing you turn. They are normally 1/4 moa which is 1 click for 1/4" at 100 yards, so 4 clicks for one inch.

I assume you are shooting nearer than that, so say at 25 yards, you would need to adjust it by 16 clicks for one inch.

It's the whole "click" thing you turn. They are normally 1/4 moa which is 1 click for 1/4" at 100 yards, so 4 clicks for one inch.

I assume you are shooting nearer than that, so say at 25 yards, you would need to adjust it by 16 clicks for one inch.

16 clicks for 1 inch, thanks thats what i need to hear, i thought i was clicking too many times, i was aiming at 30 yards,

:thumbs: FT

before you start trying to sight it in ft make sure your mounts are seated properly and the spacing/gaps around the scope clamp are all balanced/the same!

atb si

the instuctions iv got i cant understand, its got upper wheel, then left hand wheel ( there is no left hand wheel only a right hand wheel) but anyway the way the instructions are writen is completly non understandable ! i just wish i had my phone lead to take a pic to show you all, no wonder why i cant get it, im within a couple inches to the right and inch to the left, ill be spot on then ! FT