New To Burton On Trent

hi guys

i have just moved into Burton from Northern Ireland where i was doing a fair bit of crow and pigeon shooting since really that is all i am interested in shooting,, im still pretty new to the sport as i have only been shooting for about 1 year or so ... i didnt realize how difficult it would be to get land to shoot on here as back in Northern Ireland getting land to shoot crows and pigeons are so plentiful so you can imagine my next question------- how on earth do i add a profile picture :yes: been trying for ages to suss it.

welcome pal.

I know how you feel. I have moved to Cumbria from the Orkney Isles where i could shoot nearly everywhere, now got a couple bits to shoot, but getting a bit dry.

if you ever in this part of the world you are more than welcome to come out a shoot.

Mark

• Like 1

welcome pal.

I know how you feel. I have moved to Cumbria from the Orkney Isles where i could shoot nearly everywhere, now got a couple bits to shoot, but getting a bit dry.

if you ever in this part of the world you are more than welcome to come out a shoot.

Mark

cheers mark ,, very kind ..

• 6 months later...

since my first post ive been trying to get some shooting around burton on trent area ,, well within 10 miles anyway. i dont mind joining or paying a club for a bit of crow and pigeon shooting ,, if anyone knows of any clubs or anyone who has land to shoot on can you let me know, as long as its not stupid money i will gladly join or pay.

cheers all

Mate all you can do if get the glad rags on and get out and chap doors then chap some more , dont do it during planting or harvest time as farmers are really busy and a tad short tempered , then look out the box university grounds , research parks etc

• Like 1

------- how on earth do i add a profile picture :yes: been trying for ages to suss it.

Click on your name at the top right of the screen, then "my profile." Left hand side of the screen you will see the box where your pic goes. Hover over that and it will give you the option to upload a pic. Can't be very big though.

And it HAS to be a pic of yourself, like mine is. :laugh: