Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

Nice To Get Out Again

A chap asked me if i could get hold of a Wild Boar for him i explained that i still never had any Firearms but i would try my best, i made a few phone calls and managed to get a place using the estate 270 rifle. I got to the high seat with the guide and he left me to it a few hours went by and a couple of Boar put in an appearance as he didn't want a to big a Pig i took my time and head shot a 60 kg Boar which was just what he wanted, it was good to be back in the Field again but not with my own Rifle i have to wait another 10 days to find out if i get mine returned or i lose the lot fingers crossed here ..

zWkKa3m.jpg

• Like 5

Good to see your still trying Owen ..I managed a couple of them elusive Sussex bucks today ...best of luck with the case ..

• Like 1

I'm not a rifle man but have kept tabs on your story..........best of luck in 10 days.

• Like 2

Cant believe this is still dragging on mate hope they see sense

• Like 2

Hang in there pal. There surely is a hunting God. Best of. Jok.

• Like 1

Nice pig that Owen, a good eating beast as well, I only wish they were more popular in the uk.

Best of luck in court, hoping it goes well for you, take the rap on the knuckles, tell them it was a stupid mistake, and show them your a level headed bloke with a genuine need for the ticket, all the best and look forward to reading your reports again.

• Like 1