Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

No-one's "slagging him off" because of his medical condition, if he has one, or because of his ethnicity.

If he's genuinely ill, I wish him well, but he's the boy who cried wolf before and anything he says is hard to believe.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

He took titles off klitchko so to me he has done the world of good to heavyweight boxing no else did including David Gaye who is full of it

You're missing the point. Winning the title was great for British boxing. Really boring way to do it, but he did it and well done to the man. But what exactly has he done since except make a spectacle of himself?

I think if it is the case it's mental health issues then anything other than full support from the governing bodies should be expected as usually when a sportsman has issues of health etc they are quick to get statements out saying "we will do all we can" "our thoughts are with him" bla bla bla and I'm pretty sure most would agree to that

The powers that be will do anything above and beyond what they would do to any other world champion to get the Furys out of the way .

The game is corrupt to the core and about pound notes not fair evenly matched fights.

It's about hype and pulling out of the paying publics pockets as much money as possible for mis matches for the best part.

Your right max, sinister goings on behind the scenes, probably sectioned when there's feck all wrong with him.

atleast he achieved in boxing what no one else could hell probally retire now vacate the belts and we might get to see aj v Wvlad very soon word out he's been forcefully sectioned so he can't do anything about it he can't get out and fight even if he wanted to

What did he achieve in boxing that nobody else could?