Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

He slagged David Haye off for getting injured before there fight aswell, boot on the other foot now. Measure of the man.

Very dissapointed and I was trying so hard to come around onto team fury.

Docs have said he is 'medically unable to fight' but no further details as of yet. Apparantley he has been sh***ing himself constantley for the last 6months.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Been reading on sky sports it's a similar set back to the last time he was men to fight. He's going in for treatment straight away. There is an investigation to be carried out and it could look like he may be stripped of his belts. Gypsy king Pmsl he can't even get through training without some lame excuse just get in the ring you big dopey twat lol

• Like 1

atleast he achieved in boxing what no one else could hell probally retire now vacate the belts and we might get to see aj v Wvlad very soon word out he's been forcefully sectioned so he can't do anything about it he can't get out and fight even if he wanted to

To be fair if he has suffered depression it's all the more amazing he won it in the first place and that's something in itself is it not?

A strain or break would be a far easier road back than a battle with depression,

He should of left Britain years ago and gone too USA too train away from.distractions And family, at that level it's so focused and high pressure too perform that distractions are costly he needed a better management team too be fair too him a lot of what's gone wrong could of been avoided so easily but by a bit of professional input and sound advice I think he been badly let down and let himself down badly too

• Like 2

Being stripped of your belts for ducking fights or being stripped of your belts for failing a drugs test is hardly the same as retiring undefeated.

He'll vacate and retire won't be stripped

Jumping before he's pushed.

Being stripped of your belts for ducking fights or being stripped of your belts for failing a drugs test is hardly the same as retiring undefeated.

You've been a very biased and jelous man towards fury since forever on this forum walshie even when I told you all he would beat klitschko and you all thought I was crazy but I was right and if he thought Wvlad again held also beat him again but we probally never will see that now which is a shame fury brings more exitement to heavyweight boxing than anyone else currently wish the man the beat as being sectioned does mean something serious and I'm sure he don't care what a few muppets are saying on a hunting forum

You've been a very biased and jelous man towards fury since forever on this forum walshie even when I told you all he would beat klitschko and you all thought I was crazy but I was right and if he thought Wvlad again held also beat him again but we probally never will see that now which is a shame fury brings more exitement to heavyweight boxing than anyone else currently wish the man the beat as being sectioned does mean something serious and I'm sure he don't care what a few muppets are saying on a hunting forum

I've noticed that myself Cushty a lot of jealousy of the man on here end of day he done what he said he was gonna do I got respect for the man myself no matter what happens.

A few people said to me tysons father could've gone far if it wernt for his emotional/mental issues Tyson can wake up make his silly statements upset people one day the next hes polite as you like. I like him not coz he's a traveller because he's eccentric he didn't just run his mouth he backed it up.

• Like 1