Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Ease up treacle no need to take an attack posture im merely making an observation......me i cant see any difference between the quick ko,s in the early part of Joshuas career to the quick ko,s in the early part of Benn/Tyson etc careers they are all just using the basics of their god given power but depending who we like/dislike dictates how we book it i guess.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Plenty of time for partying when the fighting's done...nothing worse than watching an athlete piss away a god given talent...if its true should be stripped of the titles straight away...give someone with serious intentions the chance of fighting for them belts...give us punters what they want...maybe in time Fury can come again...we all do stuff as youngsters we regret...hope the penny drops with Fury sooner than later

• Like 5

What a waste of talent, as somebody else said plenty of time to party when their career is over. Like him or loathe him he could've left a great legacy behind him, now he'll most likely be remembered for all the negatives.

A great time for British boxing at the moment too, a lot of exposure and money to be made......silly really.

• Like 1