Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

what a surprise.....'team fury' promised a public response to all the sponsers, followers and fans on tuesday.........yet nothing came. Just another let down.

If Klit didnt knock him out someone else would have AJ, Haye even Whyte capable of turning this plant pot over.

Sooner he is gone the better.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Just been on the radio, Hearn says Fury will never fight again.

Cheers, D.

no suprise there ..no one likes him :laugh:

and you and hearns are who ? your some clown that owns two salukis that have never caught a rabbit doubled up your an idiot and Hearn has been conning PPV with joshuas farce against that clown marshall. fools like you will always buy into this bollox and thank god for your internet hunting .cos you will never get out with your rubbish .because thats what you own is rubbish and your life evolves with this crap you mug

Lololol ffs Brookie you shit the bed or something, you must be the angriest man on thl

better man than scum like you fools will ever be . you ladies can always meet up you know .tomorrows fine its only taking P/MS il even pay your diesel .or are you going to keep hiding behind your net .lets get it on mrs

Lololol ffs Brookie you shit the bed or something, you must be the angriest man on thl

better man than scum like you fools will ever be . you ladies can always meet up you know .tomorrows fine its only taking P/MS il even pay your diesel .or are you going to keep hiding behind your net .lets get it on mrs
lolololol, don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry. Now where did I say that I was better than any one? You just come on and hurl crap at anyone who goes against fury, ever wonder why nobody likes him?? The apple don't fall far from the tree

Feck Fury v Klit the real main event is Brookie v Len :laugh:

Will it be ppv and what channel

Free tickets to all members of the TOLC everyone else will have to wait until it's put up on YouTube along with all the call out videos :thumbs:

• Like 1

Free tickets to all members of the TOLC everyone else will have to wait until it's put up on YouTube along with all the call out videos :thumbs:

The only problem I can see is TOLC seems to of gone into hiding for a while and as a result we are struggling to establish the true number of TOLC members.

It has been very quiet lately, guess they've gone underground :hmm:

The first rule of TOLC is you don't talk about TOLC?

I can see walshie is looking at the thread,

I bet his finger hasn't hovered above the 'thread lock' button for a while since TOLC has gone quiet.

Let's hope they ain't regrouping lol

Well who ever promotes it can we have it in the U.K....cause I'm no staying up till daft a clock for a 1st round finish...?

• Like 1

and the same shit from a tramp like you .mind your own business fool or get on a bus .go back to your fantasy world

:laugh: Bless.....whats this the online department !!

You see this is why the Furys currently find themselves sitting round bleating and crying saying " nobody likes us and they dont pat us on the back enough "

You reap what you sow....nobody forced the Fury clan to come out with all the " we are real men "....." nobody likes us we dont care we,ll do it our way " bollocks.....it was their CHOICE to.......this infantile blame game is nauseating if they are real men who do it their way and dont care then stop crying that nobody likes you,simple !!

what a surprise.....'team fury' promised a public response to all the sponsers, followers and fans on tuesday.........yet nothing came. Just another let down.

If Klit didnt knock him out someone else would have AJ, Haye even Whyte capable of turning this plant pot over.

Sooner he is gone the better.

I disagree....i want Fury in there mixing it with the best......but it seems to most people as if the lies and general silliness have caught up with them.....the lads failed a drug test.......address it and then get back in the ring.

Maybe the Furys should be grateful that the likes of David Haye are not showing the same sympathy they showed him when he pulled out of fights injured....but then i suppose that would just be prejudiced !