2 replies to this topic

#1 Johno2486

Johno2486

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:50 pm

I got a pair of these delivered to my mates house outside Houston in US, and he brought them over few days ago along with a few other bits I had bought.

Must say so far pretty impressed, light to wear/warm/watertight etc,like the attached gaiter set up,with easy locking system on boot.

I was looking for a similar pair made by Crispi but couldn't locate in UK and no Crispi dealer here could get hold of a pair either so went for these from Cabelas, and bonus - I actually got sent 2 pairs (one in error) mate was none the wiser so brought both pair over from States,contacted Cabelas, and as they are in UK, was told to keep them as I have a decent purchase history/no external/original boxes, and cost to get them back to USA, so good on Cabelas for that one

Attached Files

Edited by Johno2486, 23 September 2016 - 03:53 pm.

• mackem likes this

#2 Qbgrey

Qbgrey

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:33 am

I wear cabelas last pair latest 4yrs before letting water in,never cleaned em either.the new pair I just got don't seem to be as good,well see!!
  • Johno2486 likes this

#3 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:26 pm

Just been in to see if they have any of these in stock as there's a footwear sale on and Black Friday sale in a few days,they are sold out,got some decent Irish setter boots that fit like a glove and feel comfortable from the getgo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users