Sign in to follow this  
Johno2486

Cabelas 'instinct' 1200Grm Boot

I got a pair of these delivered to my mates house outside Houston in US, and he brought them over few days ago along with a few other bits I had bought.

Must say so far pretty impressed, light to wear/warm/watertight etc,like the attached gaiter set up,with easy locking system on boot.

I was looking for a similar pair made by Crispi but couldn't locate in UK and no Crispi dealer here could get hold of a pair either so went for these from Cabelas, and bonus - I actually got sent 2 pairs (one in error) mate was none the wiser so brought both pair over from States,contacted Cabelas, and as they are in UK, was told to keep them as I have a decent purchase history/no external/original boxes, and cost to get them back to USA, so good on Cabelas for that one

post-101203-0-29201700-1474645577_thumb.png

post-101203-0-09916700-1474645594_thumb.png

post-101203-0-49146500-1474645638_thumb.png

Edited by Johno2486
  • Like 1

I wear cabelas last pair latest 4yrs before letting water in,never cleaned em either.the new pair I just got don't seem to be as good,well see!!

• Like 1

Just been in to see if they have any of these in stock as there's a footwear sale on and Black Friday sale in a few days,they are sold out,got some decent Irish setter boots that fit like a glove and feel comfortable from the getgo.