Sign in to follow this  
Mark r

Who Breeds The Best Cockers And Springers

I've recently bought a springers pup that was bred locally and was wondering who breeds the best spaniels. What lines is there out there as there seems to be so many.

I've recently bought a springers pup that was bred locally and was wondering who breeds the best spaniels. What lines is there out there as there seems to be so many.

Bit late to ask after buying your pup lol.

For Cockers, Will Clulee and Peter Jones to name two of many

Do they trial them or are they just well known lines.

Bit late to ask after buying your pup lol.

Not really its got plenty of champions in the pedigree it'll do what I want

Try a program called Google and enter 'Will Clulee' 'cocker spaniels'; repeat for Peter Jones

Take a look at the placements from the trials. I'd think you could find them online somewhere. You'll probably see some trends. Some of the trends will be dogs/ lines which have excelled, another will be handlers/ trainers who can get results out of other lines/ breedings. Both are good to know.

Take a look at the placements from the trials. I'd think you could find them online somewhere. You'll probably see some trends. Some of the trends will be dogs/ lines which have excelled, another will be handlers/ trainers who can get results out of other lines/ breedings. Both are good to know.

Thanks for the input I'll have a look

A few lads round here all have cocker spaniels Francis Brooke's lines none of us have had any problems smart clever dogs no health problems good noses they do move at 100 miles an hour though and can be head strong but good all round dogs