Bit Of Fitness...

Gaz_1989

That's good to know then thanks so would you say if I increase the amount to 100grams mixed in there grub it would be fine, I usually use it on the days they have chicken so nice mix of white n red meat..

I can't see any problem in that at all mate ......

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the only fitness my lad does and it keeps him trim, they must cover some ground when out.

Had the busher out with the bike this morning. She's been with me a week now so her fitness is coming along but didn't know how she would fair out with the bike.   She really surprised me and was in

Posted Images

Iv heard it can deplete calcium aswell mate so be good to know the proper craic about it n always good to know how others make up a complete diet and get on with it..

I feed a fair bit of heart. I think the main reason not to feed too much ,is there loads of copper in it and can deplete zinc but you'd have to feed loads over a long period.

It does go through them a bit

• Like 1

gaz that busher is looking in fine fettle! great coat on her! all credit to you mate!

did a reccie here last couple of nights and when the weather starts playing ball we will be good to go mate got a number of little plantings and dingles for you to go at!

atb

Sounds good to me mate. Just give me the nod and I will be down.

Popped down to King off here today for a spot of bushing and ferreting. She was going through cover like a train and is spot on ferreting. Marks really well and is sound with the ferrets...

D12B8DD5-79BF-4206-BC9A-62EC9C1F1FAD_zps

0A1D0CF3-234C-4F46-8664-FB040D49BB11_zps

• Like 3

I really like the look of your new busher Gaz...she in fantastic condition, she's a real credit to you mate

Cheers mate. I think full credit goes to the lad who bred her though. I don't know the first thing about dogs and I've only had her a fortnight.

She's making a handy addition to the team though.

• Like 1