Sign in to follow this  
Metalman2

Photon

Just wondered if the warranty is transferable, anybody know,

Cheers Rich

hi i was told by the shop i bought mine from that it was not transferable the warranty scott country

The goods haven't changed but there again it is rip off Britain all insurance company's look for a loophole to get out of paying take your money and run o well had my daily moan

Got home yesterday to find a replacement Photon waiting for me, as mine was found to be faulty. First class response from Thomas Jacks, in particular Mat Perkins, could have been a week ago, but for some reason their emails went to my junk box

Bunnies beware

The question has been asked a lot about warranty transfers for Photons... It's not registered to anyone, so I don't see any reason why the warranty wouldn't be transferable... I've read about a few people having second hand Photons and returning them to Thomas Jacks under warranty!! Any questions about the receipt shouldn't be an issue - it may have been purchased as a gift!! But there is nothing in the Instruction/User manual that came with mine that states the warranty does or does not only apply to the original purchaser!! Simply says "3 Year Warranty"... Which is an excellent time for a warranty!! Great NV's, but like anything, things can go wrong!! I would buy another one without thinking!! Love my 6.5x50 XT for bunny bashing on my LR or foxes with my WMR.. :thumbs: