79 replies to this topic

#31 Marvel

Marvel

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:49 pm

A guy I hunt the hill with occasionally has a first cross, great temprement,strong boned, big solid dog endless stamina good jacket on him not the quickest lurcher in the world but by fuked he covers some ground just about perfect if hunting the hills your thing

He might be same person I'm on about mate ! Got besdybullgreys aswell?

Has he went to a collie/grey?

#32 keepdiggin

keepdiggin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,360 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:08 pm

Bolty put some pics up pal

#33 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:16 pm

i  will try and  get  some  sorted  i am  not  the  best  at  doing it .

#34 Wales1234

Wales1234

2013 THL charity fishing competition: match winner

• Donator
  • 3,408 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:34 pm

i  will try and  get  some  sorted  i am  not  the  best  at  doing it .

You got some pups there now?
I bought my first lurcher off you few years ago bullx call koi with my uncle Rooky

#35 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:40 pm

yes bud  i remember the big  brindle dog  . i have  got pups they  are  german wirehaired  pointer x greyhound x 5/8 greyhound 3/8 collie they are a month old now .

#36 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:14 pm

i am haveing trouble  writeing  anything it seems to be  getting  removed  for some  reason  please could one of the moderaters  let me  know whats happening .

#37 Joe777

Joe777

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,992 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:23 am

It might be advertising without being a donator . Sounds a decent cross, what did you go for collie for? Was it just a dog doing the job you wanted? All the best with pups, should suit the hills,

#38 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:30 am

i hope this has sorted it has my membership being updated  to a donater  i apolgise   for  this  . 

#39 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:23 am

the reason i went  for  a  collie  cross  i  thought  long  and hard  before  useing  the  cross  i  didnt  want to put  to many crosses  in to  the  mix  with  the  bitch  i have  used  his  a  first  cross  wirehaired  x greyhound  and  a  well  bred  bitch  which  will  do  her job  single  handed  so  my options  and  what i  wanted  from the  cross was a level headed  dog  that  could be trusted  when  hunting  out of  my  site  first  and for most so  i did not  want  any  bull  in the  make up  so my  other option salukie  not for  me theres  some  very good  dogs  out  there but  i like  a dog  with  brain  . so  they  have  been  bred  mainly  for  mooching  dogs  for  fox and  rabbits they will  take  deer  has well  because  these pointers  do  like  them not that i am  in to  that  so my choice was a 5/8 greyhound 3/8  collie dog 25 inch  hes  a  lovely  laid  back  temprement   type of a dog  that  will  do  his  job  and  no  fuss  so  i think  the  cross  will  go  well  for  what  i  want  and  hopefully  others  who  have  them  there  pups  are  lovely  long  bodied pups  and  look  like  they  will  have  plenty  of  paice  about  them  and  good  weather  proof  jackets so  we  will  wait and  see  its  something  diffrent .  

• sandymere, Night Walker, peterbirdman1 and 5 others like this

#40 Wales1234

Wales1234

• Donator
  • 3,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:31 am

I know what dog you used he was used on another bitch and they making lovely pups !!
  • bolty likes this

#41 Daniel cain

Daniel cain

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,486 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:35 am

You having one ow? Atb dc

#42 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:41 am

wales 1234 i know that   thats one of the reasons  i used  him  i done  some home work  first .

#43 Wales1234

Wales1234

• Donator
  • 3,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:00 am

You having one ow? Atb dc

I'm struggling not mate il be honest suit me down to the ground and plenty work here for it to do
  • Daniel cain likes this

#44 Dabhand

Dabhand

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:12 am

the reason i went  for  a  collie  cross  i  thought  long  and hard  before  useing  the  cross  i  didnt  want to put  to many crosses  in to  the  mix  with  the  bitch  i have  used  his  a  first  cross  wirehaired  x greyhound  and  a  well  bred  bitch  which  will  do  her job  single  handed  so  my options  and  what i  wanted  from the  cross was a level headed  dog  that  could be trusted  when  hunting  out of  my  site  first  and for most so  i did not  want  any  bull  in the  make up  so my  other option salukie  not for  me theres  some  very good  dogs  out  there but  i like  a dog  with  brain  . so  they  have  been  bred  mainly  for  mooching  dogs  for  fox and  rabbits they will  take  deer  has well  because  these pointers  do  like  them not that i am  in to  that  so my choice was a 5/8 greyhound 3/8  collie dog 25 inch  hes  a  lovely  laid  back  temprement   type of a dog  that  will  do  his  job  and  no  fuss  so  i think  the  cross  will  go  well  for  what  i  want  and  hopefully  others  who  have  them  there  pups  are  lovely  long  bodied pups  and  look  like  they  will  have  plenty  of  paice  about  them  and  good  weather  proof  jackets so  we  will  wait and  see  its  something  diffrent .  

I thought the dog was a half cross collie greyhound I could be wrong

#45 bolty

bolty

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:12 am

mother to the  dog  three qaurter greyhound   qaurter collie   father to  him  half  greyhound  half  collie .  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users