Any German Wirehaired Pointer Lurchers

A guy I hunt the hill with occasionally has a first cross, great temprement,strong boned, big solid dog endless stamina good jacket on him not the quickest lurcher in the world but by fuked he covers some ground just about perfect if hunting the hills your thing

He might be same person I'm on about mate ! Got besdybullgreys aswell?

Has he went to a collie/grey?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfie he is 9

Little one

Collected my little bitch last week. Cracking little lurcher pup. On the way back to Kent I was thinking at 62 most people are thinking of taking it easy.But Bolty is still researching and studying t

Posted Images

the reason i went for a collie cross i thought long and hard before useing the cross i didnt want to put to many crosses in to the mix with the bitch i have used his a first cross wirehaired x greyhound and a well bred bitch which will do her job single handed so my options and what i wanted from the cross was a level headed dog that could be trusted when hunting out of my site first and for most so i did not want any bull in the make up so my other option salukie not for me theres some very good dogs out there but i like a dog with brain . so they have been bred mainly for mooching dogs for fox and rabbits they will take deer has well because these pointers do like them not that i am in to that so my choice was a 5/8 greyhound 3/8 collie dog 25 inch hes a lovely laid back temprement type of a dog that will do his job and no fuss so i think the cross will go well for what i want and hopefully others who have them there pups are lovely long bodied pups and look like they will have plenty of paice about them and good weather proof jackets so we will wait and see its something diffrent .

• Like 8

the reason i went for a collie cross i thought long and hard before useing the cross i didnt want to put to many crosses in to the mix with the bitch i have used his a first cross wirehaired x greyhound and a well bred bitch which will do her job single handed so my options and what i wanted from the cross was a level headed dog that could be trusted when hunting out of my site first and for most so i did not want any bull in the make up so my other option salukie not for me theres some very good dogs out there but i like a dog with brain . so they have been bred mainly for mooching dogs for fox and rabbits they will take deer has well because these pointers do like them not that i am in to that so my choice was a 5/8 greyhound 3/8 collie dog 25 inch hes a lovely laid back temprement type of a dog that will do his job and no fuss so i think the cross will go well for what i want and hopefully others who have them there pups are lovely long bodied pups and look like they will have plenty of paice about them and good weather proof jackets so we will wait and see its something diffrent .

I thought the dog was a half cross collie greyhound I could be wrong