• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfie he is 9

Little one

Collected my little bitch last week. Cracking little lurcher pup. On the way back to Kent I was thinking at 62 most people are thinking of taking it easy.But Bolty is still researching and studying t

Posted Images

Went to see these tonight and their absolute belters ! Put my name down on a bitch pup but those dogs are gone be some animals

excellent,i for 1 are intrested in these.not for myself,i don't hunt like that but if i could regular these could be something.

how's tanner.?

I excited about the pup mate mine look like it's gone be slightly built suit me for all round lurcher work !

Don't know mate dans got her I never seen the bitch work

the bitch his out of john halsteads pointer dog who will take foxs single handed and a courseing bred greyhound which was also a good working bitch I ONLY acquired this bitch because of person that had her from a pup but sadly hes got to have a operation and will be out of action for quite a while so I WAS very lucky to get hold of her and breed a litter for my self they have turned out to be crackers could not have wished for a better litter of pups considering not used this cross before .

the bitch his out of john halsteads pointer dog who will take foxs single handed and a courseing bred greyhound which was also a good working bitch I ONLY acquired this bitch because of person that had her from a pup but sadly hes got to have a operation and will be out of action for quite a while so I WAS very lucky to get hold of her and breed a litter for my self they have turned out to be crackers could not have wished for a better litter of pups considering not used this cross before .

It was from Lancashire then. That's the litter I thought it would be from. I've seen 3 of them now and they were all nice racy dogs doing the job well enough.
  • 3 weeks later...

Collected my little bitch last week. Cracking little lurcher pup. On the way back to Kent I was thinking at 62 most people are thinking of taking it easy.But Bolty is still researching and studying to get the perfect cross for a lurcher and pushing the boundaries just like he did with the jack russells.I've got three of his jack russells in the kennels and they're all outstanding. Well done Bern.I'll keep posting pics of how the pups progressing.post-104288-0-48992700-1506369230_thumb.png

• Like 11