Woodga Top Man

I've got a big snaring job coming up and I was short of around a 100 fence snares. I rung Colin on Friday and Saturday morning 125 snares landed on my doorstep. Colin is a top man and missed on this site ..........

2CA77498-2363-4BB8-A8B5-7108953DBC02.jpg

• Like 15

I've got a big snaring job coming up and I was short of around a 100 fence snares. I rung Colin on Friday and Saturday morning 125 snares landed on my doorstep. Colin is a top man and missed on this site ..........

2CA77498-2363-4BB8-A8B5-7108953DBC02.jpg

Any chance you could PM me his number socks?

Colin,P&G and snareman are a miss,a wealth of trapping lore between them.

How come they aren't on here any more?
probably the same reason a lot of others leave . Because there sick of the bitching, the arrogant fuckers, self proclaimed experts , antis , ect ect ..

I've got a big snaring job coming up and I was short of around a 100 fence snares. I rung Colin on Friday and Saturday morning 125 snares landed on my doorstep. Colin is a top man and missed on this site ..........2CA77498-2363-4BB8-A8B5-7108953DBC02.jpg

Any chance you could PM me his number socks?

I'm not going to just give his number out mate ... Pm your number and I will pass it on to him .....

• Like 5

Colin,P&G and snareman are a miss,a wealth of trapping lore between them.

How come they aren't on here any more?
probably the same reason a lot of others leave . Because there sick of the bitching, the arrogant fuckers, self proclaimed experts , antis , ect ect ..

They mainly left because this section (which used to be a brilliant section) got turned in to a mole and wasp section by a certain(I do miss him ?) mod