What Phone.......?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a look at Huawei phones.   They're a lot cheaper than most and, they usually have a lot of good features.

Currently only available in India. You could fly over and get one - still be cheaper than an iPhone 7 !!

What's the point of having unlimited everything if you are restricted by Apple on what you can use it for.... Android everytime for me.

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

must have eyes on you like a chink..watch films.lol

Trying living on a tiny island working away with nothing at all to do lol.

Lonely, eh ? Is that the real reason why you've got eyes like a chink ?

• Like 1

I bought me n my lady a moby back in the 90s, motorolla or summat, had to pull the ariel out to get a signal like walking about we an Accrington brick in my pocket, my lady is forever telling me to get one for when im out wi dog, cant be doing we em, every bugger I meat has got there faces stuck in em,

• Like 2

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

Lost me a bit there mate lol?

Lost me a bit there mate lol?

Tiny island ? All alone ? Not a lot to do ? Failing eyesight ? Come on, mate, keep up !

Iphone 4 had mine since the day they came out never had a problem with it it can do everything that all the new iPhones can and is still a good size too fit in your pocket plus with a battery case I can get 2 days with out charging it up get it jail broke and it can do everything a android can do and more

Can understand it if its a work tool but who pays £300+ for a phone? :D

Cheers, D.

Almost everyone?

:icon_eek: f**k that, my Nokia c2 01 is great, apart from ive just torn the rubber cover checking what model it is lol

Cheers, D.

I just use the wife's old phone when she upgrades. I am using a Nokia windows phone at the moment and the batteries shit but you cannot change them yourself. I am with 3 and I use a tenners top up every 2 months.

TC

• Like 2

Got the 7s on pre order 1st thing this morning, all up front costs dropped, monthly payments lowered from £72 to £55pm with unlimited everything and early upgrade price all discounted ??

It,ll have cost you over £1300 by the time your contracts run out

Got the 7s on pre order 1st thing this morning, all up front costs dropped, monthly payments lowered from £72 to £55pm with unlimited everything and early upgrade price all discounted ??

It,ll have cost you over £1300 by the time your contracts run out

Yeah, shocking eh lol