Nice Game Farm !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no predators mate,the odd python,but no big land carnivors,your biggest predator there is the 2 legged variety and even then you can shoot those if your alone in the middle of the boonies.

I'm sure i remember a few years back now,you putting up a pic of some pals of yours with their vermin control tools :hmm: ,most looked fully automatic :laugh: ..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW.

Pics I put on here a number of years ago.........

Philippine fowl.

Posted Images

There are no predators mate,the odd python,but no big land carnivors,your biggest predator there is the 2 legged variety and even then you can shoot those if your alone in the middle of the boonies.

I'm sure i remember a few years back now,you putting up a pic of some pals of yours with their vermin control tools :hmm: ,most looked fully automatic :laugh: ..
Yes mate,Davao policemen,i dont normally associate with plod but they were a little different,still got the house and land there so might go out before christmas for a week or two.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I took some pics a few weeks back in the PI,i am going to try and crop and resize them from the phones will bang them up later.I was channel-surfing last night, flicking through what was on the tv and there was cockfighting on here some Thai channel ADHD sport or something along those lines?

Sorry if I replicate any, cant really see the thumbnail pics.

i almost like looking at fine chickens as much as i like looking at a fine working terriers.fit healthy birds birds.why wouldnt they be shining with the sun on their back great to c healthy stock..looking forward to letting mine out again into their drop pens for the summer and spending an hour or two just looking at them.

• Like 4

That program was on TV again last night game-fowl fighting and buffalo fights.Stonewall visit a decent sized sarong farm sometimes think you would enjoy it, i visited one years back, stayed there fora few days, the guy had maybe 3000 birds, incredible sound in the mornings, almost like music.

That program was on TV again last night game-fowl fighting and buffalo fights.Stonewall visit a decent sized sarong farm sometimes think you would enjoy it, i visited one years back, stayed there fora few days, the guy had maybe 3000 birds, incredible sound in the mornings, almost like music.

i have about 30 birds out my back.in my minds eye i am trying to imagine 3000 pegged out birds thats a sight to see and here.i take pride in my own birds and try to do things right and enjoy it along the way.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

At the arenas in pi the atmosphere is amazing .... the bets are crazy thay have a knack and can bet some in an other stand and flick the winnings over

You KNOW it,the buzz in a decent sized arena is incredible,and the noise when the kristo are taking bets is cacophonous,if you ever get the chance go to the araneta in quezon city :victory:

Yeah I was there in 2015 in areneta iv been to a few large arenas ..... I was going to 1 about 4 5 mile from angels city that was open every day very good time just the heat is a killer

• Like 1