Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Pablo, is one of the only ones on this board that makes sense..most of sound like your young and havent seen very much..

Are you on drugs
LMAO. No i dont do drugs..alot of you guys sound like your young and if your gonna def over that, then that tells me your still wet behind the ears. The way and what you breed to says alot on its own..most of the so called pats look like pocket pits not pats..

In my opinion not that it's worth alot to most on here pabs is a decent bloke . Who respects his dogs and the stuff he digs. And also doesn't bemoan other people who don't do it the same way as him .I think most men on here have had pasts and done things they aren't proud of

• Like 3

I have a feeling that Pabs is actually a real nice bloke in real life

And you also thought a staffy would be good for earth work

wHats the difference he did think that? Alot of you have staff crossed pits. So whats the difference? Lol. So what your dog might be a littls smaller. LMAO.. and MR NUTTALL has the right size pats. You guys have to big of dogs..the only one here in the states that have pat staff crosses are folks from the ghetto. And they do it for money..Lol

I have a feeling that Pabs is actually a real nice bloke in real life

And you also thought a staffy would be good for earth work

wHats the difference he did think that? Alot of you have staff crossed pits. So whats the difference? Lol. So what your dog might be a littls smaller. LMAO.. and MR NUTTALL has the right size pats. You guys have to big of dogs..the only one here in the states that have pat staff crosses are folks from the ghetto. And they do it for money..Lol

How long you been into the terriers matey

• Like 1