Brian Nuttall

What a bunch of ole fcuking women.lol. Funny how 177 ended up looking like the sensible one. Lol.. He walked in like a bitch in heat and all the dogs started fighting and then walked off and left them to it. Funny shit..

I wouldn't give the shite stirrer any back slaps just yet he's still hovering obviously been told not to speak to the bad men. Lol.

.177diesel's Profile

.177diesel's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 126

Member Since 10-September 17

Last Active Today, 05:44 pm

He has three friends added but two Havant been on in awhile.

can u tell him I'm on me way to Birmingham be there in 2 hrs lol

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

What a bunch of ole fcuking women.lol. Funny how 177 ended up looking like the sensible one. Lol.. He walked in like a bitch in heat and all the dogs started fighting and then walked off and left them to it. Funny shit..

I wouldn't give the shite stirrer any back slaps just yet he's still hovering obviously been told not to speak to the bad men. Lol.

.177diesel's Profile

.177diesel's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 126

he'll probably be hiding since he knows you are heading that way but his misses is probably looking forward to the Irish shlong you promised her
  • Like 3

.177diesel's Profile

.177diesel's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 126

Mind and take the pup ? to him the one with the matchstick breeding, been told there reliable workers.

Well I tryed my best to find 177diesel couldnt find his wife either.settled for a Pakistan bird told her if she trows a son call him paki paddy

Good move mate, breed them out pmsl.
be chocs lol

Your right but you've just got to keep adding milk to the coffee ? lol.

Fact is, what ever he does with his dogs now in his old age is his business, the man has given lots of men the opertunity to own some cracking earth dogs ever to grace some of our eyes. Like him or loathe him, the man is a legend in the terrier world, I wish him well in his old age

Basicly sum's it up in one post!

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 2