Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Pull the lot. Ffs if some independent group came on here to educate themselves on the rights and wrongs of terrierwork or hunting and the type of individuals involved and their way of life they would be scratching their heads.

• Like 1

I totally agree shovel, id never have got involved if he didnt start slating the irish. Not the first time its happened and mods do f**k all about it,

That's what the report button's for. There's not one rule for one and one for another as you seem to think. We just can't read every word everyone types to check to see if someone has been insulted. Bring it to our attention and it will be dealt with. :thumbs:

Walshie your as fulla shite as a sceptic tank. Arent u the same dickhead that blocked me before on a previous profile when i defended myself against certain wankers who wer commenting on another post ?

Don't know. I don't know or care what your previous profile was. Now who's the dickhead? :bye:

Yep good old Alan

lol don't start it well get deleted
. Is your beef not with 177diesel and his racist comments and the mods for not deleting them or is just an excuse ta go off topic and bring up a subject that you damn well know will end up insults and a slagging match would it not be best ta leave it.
  • Like 1