Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Well u be around Birmingham Friday I'll be in it if u want a pup off the Stanley line I'll give it to ya

Is is blade and stripe out of that line.

it's the one with the outcross off matchstick in it
Well if he's going to cross again what ever he does tell him not to touch the sutures line he's better going with the superglue line better results from those ? pups pmsl ?
staple line would suit him better I think lol

Naw mate the staples line holds to much muscle ??especially the chocolate line if they're being used after you've used the matchstick line? Pmsl.

Are there no Mods on here? Delete this shitty thread. It's doing more harm than good!

if anybody wants it deleted just advise him to get himself an a/c bred terrier. Normally does the trick
now u know the rule if it's not bred by him don't use his name.and he dosent sell pups just gifts them lol
  • Like 1

Are there no Mods on here? Delete this shitty thread. It's doing more harm than good!

if anybody wants it deleted just advise him to get himself an a/c bred terrier. Normally does the trick
now u know the rule if it's not bred by him don't use his name.and he dosent sell pups just gifts them lol
oh yea I forgot that rule. Oops my bad

177,i gave you the benefit of doubt that maybe you we're just ignorant to dog's or very young. You asked a question I answered you even though I shouldn't have. Seeing you got your answer why are you still here? Is it for entertainment? Because even a anti isn't this slow. What's your motive here? All your doing is making a ass out of yourself and entertaining everyone else..

• Like 1