Brian Nuttall

I am sorry if I offended anyone.

I do speak before i think.

As for the patterdale I've been given some advice now how to check for a healthy pup that's all I was after. I was genuinely just curious about the digging forget I asked ok.

Edited by .177diesel

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

No I'm not I don't know anything about the history of Ireland or Irish people or anything about English history I got kicked out of school when I was 14 I don't know a fat lot tbh. Sorry for offending you again. I will just keep my mouth shut now and no thanks mate I don't trust none off you. I don't want a free dog I wanted to find out about pups

I got a bit carried away I'm from Birmingham and I don't know ira bombed us. Im a bit sensitive with the hole thing I hold a grudge.as you can tell.

As for the patterdale I've been given some advice now how to check for a healthy pup that's all I was after. I was genuinely just curious about the digging forget I asked ok.

your really trying to get a bite out of us Irish lads. You've called us spuds paddy's p***y scum b*****ds. Now your on about Ira bombing Birmingham. There's a lot Could be said and commented back but nope. Not happening kiid

I was out of order but someone starts saying they feel sorry for your kids and you see red saying shit about my kids was out of line.

I didnt think the ira was a no go subject in Ireland

But now I do

Well u be around Birmingham Friday I'll be in it if u want a pup off the Stanley line I'll give it to ya

Is is blade and stripe out of that line.

it's the one with the outcross off matchstick in it

Well if he's going to cross again what ever he does tell him not to touch the sutures line he's better going with the superglue line better results from those ? pups pmsl ?

Well u be around Birmingham Friday I'll be in it if u want a pup off the Stanley line I'll give it to ya

Is is blade and stripe out of that line.

it's the one with the outcross off matchstick in it
Well if he's going to cross again what ever he does tell him not to touch the sutures line he's better going with the superglue line better results from those ? pups pmsl ?
staple line would suit him better I think lol

I got a bit carried away I'm from Birmingham and I don't know ira bombed us. Im a bit sensitive with the hole thing I hold a grudge.as you can tell.

your really trying to get a bite out of us Irish lads. You've called us spuds paddy's p***y scum b*****ds. Now your on about Ira bombing Birmingham. There's a lot Could be said and commented back but nope. Not happening kiid

I was out of order but someone starts saying they feel sorry for your kids and you see red saying shit about my kids was out of line.

But now I do

what hours do u be at work and dose your wife want abit of the old Irish cock by any chance over the next few days
  • Like 1

But now I do

what hours do u be at work and dose your wife want abit of the old Irish cock by any chance over the next few days
maybe she got it and that's why he hates us. What's da odds on one of his children been named Paddy
it could be but I'd say second is called nassmeen ?

the whole of this shite is an embarresssment to the forum. about time the mods banned this racist twat. sorry, i dont post much but this is playing into the antis hands. how can they take the hunting fraternity serious when they can read this shit ?. it makes all of us idiots :(.......ban him mods ( do your duty)