Brian Nuttall

Wow

I see you've deleted all your offensive posts, too late sonny I was two chess moves in front of you and copied pasted them in a file so if any mods want to see them they can.

and I already messaged a moderator last night n told them to check my posts n ban me cus I am not arsed pal. Like I said was here for some advice not a hi ting partner like Pablo said. I'm just here i was just here for advice and ive had some cracking advice like I've already said.i feel like I'm talking to my kids repeating myself ffs all the best to any one that have me sound advice but you are and your pals are shit stirring prick and if anyone should be banned it should be you you thick b*****ds

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Unreal this is still going on, it's now over 5 pages of this bs. Haven't seen anything like this since earthturds post on here. At this point I'd say 200% you aren't getting anything off anyone on here, so open your local paper and pick you out a pup out of that or pets 4 homes because this has ruined you on here and it's turned disrespectful to all true terrier men on here.

• Like 1

P.s. Your wasting your time liking my threads, I ain't biting son!!!!!

IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU BITE. Like I said last night i give up

You can't reason with retards

You joined this forum on 10/10/2017 you have posted 112 posts in a short space of time most of which is abuse of some sort!!!

• Like 1

You joined this forum on 10/10/2017 you have posted 112 posts in a short space of time most of which is abuse of some sort!!!

I joined last winter and the last post I made was my 112 post , definitely getting weird at the number of post being made.

I know what I posted and why thats all that matterd say what you want im not here for post points like I said. And most that I've got from all you lovely people is abuse so whats your point? I've been here 3 days and I've had 114 is it most of them was replies 114 replies apart from my 1sr two posts obv and about 4 or 5 was helpful usfull advice. You lot are all stupid if you think I'm in the wrong here. to far up each other's arses edit: I'll try make it easier to understand. As I type like I'm a retard as one of you have so kindly already said. (PETE SEE THE REAL SARCASM)

114-5 = 109 POST OF ABUSE IS WHAT I'VE REPLIED TO.

I DIDN'T DRAW 1ST BLOOD -JOHN.J.RAMBO

Edited by .177diesel

Mate, buy the dog, have a wander about with it kill some rats and take it from there. 1 bit of advice, dont argue on here you'll just look like a twat

You should have took my advice 10 pages ago

I wish I did now 72hrs of my life I won't get back

Edited by .177diesel

Wow

I see you've deleted all your offensive posts, too late sonny I was two chess moves in front of you and copied pasted them in a file so if any mods want to see them they can.

Brown nose grass.

I've got a fetish for copying and pasting cause I'm trying to fit in!!!

He He He

• Like 1

I know what I posted and why thats all that matterd say what you want im not here for post points like I said. And most that I've got from all you lovely people is abuse so whats your point? I've been here 3 days and I've had 114 is it most of them was replies 114 replies apart from my 1sr two posts obv and about 4 or 5 was helpful usfull advice. You lot are all stupid if you think I'm in the wrong here. to far up each other's arses edit: I'll try make it easier to understand. As I type like I'm a retard as one of you have so kindly already said. (PETE SEE THE REAL SARCASM)

114-5 = 109 POST OF ABUSE IS WHAT I'VE REPLIED TO.

I DIDN'T DRAW 1ST BLOOD -JOHN.J.RAMBO

what did u expect when u came on here calling us Irish lads names and calling us p***y scum u twat.as for lads helping on here half of them wudnt know the difference between a patt and a crocodile
  • Like 3