Hi fella got 2 one on tikka stainless 243 and 17hmr glass outstanding think it's better than Schmidt bender use it with sniper cam and nm 800 it's spot on mate

Hi fella got 2 one on tikka stainless 243 and 17hmr glass outstanding think it's better than Schmidt bender use it with sniper cam and nm 800 ir good Nv

Edited by polishunter1
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have one on my 243 for fox and one on my 6.5x55 for deer and really good and not bad in low light as well, i use it with the sniper cam on the 243 and works really well as the side focus helps to clear out the cam, good all round scope and really good price, bought both mine of nigel simpson at shepshed, Loughborough, Leicestershire. shop number 01509 503228 good luck bud

• 2 weeks later...

Not helping much Dan but I've always used a 3-12 Sidewinder on my 1417 rimmie with the Archer. It's always been good but as I had nothing to compare it with I've been looking for a "better" scope with a bit more reach. I recently bought a Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16. It will do as a day scope but pants with the Archer. After two outings the Sidewinder is back where she belongs. doing the business in all weathers. Check out this pic from last night. Note the inner tube that means I'm never going to lose another mag after I modified the release.

IMG_0825.jpg

Not sure what you mean. But it's with a Nitesite eagle

Not familiar with it but I believe it's digital. Not sure how digital works. Gen 3 NV like the Starlight Archer uses an intensifier tube that enhances whatever light is there. Sometimes no need for extra IR