Keith Vaz

Yep definitely the new normal, that's why it was front page news and he's had to quit his job in disgrace :laugh:

No-one will even remember this by next month.

If it's the new normal why has there been any scandal at all even if it will be forgotten by next month? Surely no one would have even raised an eyebrow? Seems quite strange him quitting his job and being shamed in the press over something that according to you is the new normal!

Because of the hypocrisy,there was as much focus on the drugs he took as anything else.

If it was just another labour party pervert it wouldn't be the news that it is.

Aye everyone has definitely been focused on the drugs, barely even mentioned the rent boys.... :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Typical labour. Getting foreign rent boys rather than british lol

keith vaz headed the home affairs select committee,will that now be re-named the selecting homo affairs committee?Or the committee for selective homo affairs? Several months ago the govern-bent annou

If true he'll have plenty of dirt on other powerful people to keep himself safe from any charges like that, it's how these nonces work

Posted Images

Yep definitely the new normal, that's why it was front page news and he's had to quit his job in disgrace :laugh:

No-one will even remember this by next month.

If it's the new normal why has there been any scandal at all even if it will be forgotten by next month? Surely no one would have even raised an eyebrow? Seems quite strange him quitting his job and being shamed in the press over something that according to you is the new normal!

Because of the hypocrisy,there was as much focus on the drugs he took as anything else.

If it was just another labour party pervert it wouldn't be the news that it is.

Aye everyone has definitely been focused on the drugs, barely even mentioned the rent boys.... :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe you're right,perhaps we haven't quite reached prostitution being ok yet,it doesn't quite fit the cultural Marxist's narrative imo,who's the oppressed and who's the oppressor?

A bit too inconsistent,even for the plebs I'm afraid.

There's time though.

Edited by neems

The same man stood in Parliment & applauded "Lord Janner" when he returned to the bench . . Why do that when he was a known Pedofile . . Now we know as he obviously didn't disagree with what that beast Janner was up to . . He was also caught fiddling his expenses £17,000 or there abouts corrupt as Fukc These people believe there above the law and at times they get away with it but eventually they true colours come to the service .

• Like 1

Disgusting filthy b*****d, his Mrs needs to bleed him dry in a divorce settlement she dont deserve that , feel sorry for her & the embarrassment he has caused his kids, f***ing filthy perverted c**t :censored:

So what are you saying? :laugh:

:laugh: He is a dirty b*****d who has not thought of the consequences... if his old lady's got her head screwed on, she will file for divorce & with a bit of luck he will have to keep her in the lap of luxury , then she will do the '' hello magazine'' spread of how she has picked herself up & is getting on with her life ... blokes like him want screwing where it hurts... his big fat pocket... I just dont like the bloke tbh ... he looks smarmey & devious & he is in a privileged position.. and his paid well & he carrys on with little gay lords .. disgusting old git

Disgusting filthy b*****d, his Mrs needs to bleed him dry in a divorce settlement she dont deserve that , feel sorry for her & the embarrassment he has caused his kids, f***ing filthy perverted c**t :censored:

So what are you saying? :laugh:

:laugh: He is a dirty b*****d who has not thought of the consequences... if his old lady's got her head screwed on, she will file for divorce & with a bit of luck he will have to keep her in the lap of luxury , then she will do the '' hello magazine'' spread of how she has picked herself up & is getting on with her life ... blokes like him want screwing where it hurts... his big fat pocket... I just dont like the bloke tbh ... he looks smarmey & devious & he is in a privileged position.. and his paid well & he carrys on with little gay lords .. disgusting old git

dont be mincing your words Kay lolol, well said

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke !......Vaz has always been the apitome of the hate everything British, re engineer society brigade.....always quick off the mark to slag the police etc etc

The mans a f***ing scumbag, and personally I don't feel a damn bit sorry for his old woman......she has lived well off of him driving the England we knew into the ground......bollocks to her.

I hope he gets f***ing AIDS !

I agree with that. Bollocks to the lot of them. These people (politicians and their spouses) don't live/work so closely workout knowing something is going on. They just cover up / turn a blind eye to the deviant activities to protect their own gravy train.

They've enjoyed the benefits, now they can all suffer.

I also hope Vas ends up ruined - Sanctimonious c**t.

• Like 2

In a masterpiece of understatement, Mr Vaz has said that he finds the newspaper story "deeply troubling".

Would that be "deeply troubling because it isn't true" or "deeply troubling because I got caught, and now I'm up 5hit creek"..........?

Answers on a postcard to "Keith Vaz is up 5hit creek competition, c/o Leicester East Constituency Labour Party..... :D

• Like 1

There may be more revelations to come involving him raping young children: http://order-order.com/2016/09/04/244563/

If true he'll have plenty of dirt on other powerful people to keep himself safe from any charges like that, it's how these nonces work :no:
He's only 59 bit young to die of natural causes, wonder if he'll be suicided off?
  • Like 1

There may be more revelations to come involving him raping young children: http://order-order.com/2016/09/04/244563/

If true he'll have plenty of dirt on other powerful people to keep himself safe from any charges like that, it's how these nonces work :no:
He's only 59 bit young to die of natural causes, wonder if he'll be suicided off?

I'm sure he'll get a touch of selective dementia if he's ever questioned over child abuse allegations, it worked well for his pal Janner after all...

• Like 2