dogs gone missing

i was walking my dogs today at about 1ish on a track were i walk them everyday. i have 5 dogs my wife and i let them off for a run as we always do, the thing was 2 never came back. the time is now 5 oclock and we have only just got back from looking for them, thay have never done this sort of thing before and i really do think someone has picked them up, i dont no whether they have picked them up thinking they were lost or someone has stolen them, personally i think they have been stolen cos i know every farmer and most of the locals and they know the dogs too, and they would of let me know if they had picked them up. please everyone keep your eyes open for me as i'm heartbroken. one is a bitch whippet bedlington greyhound light brindal rough coated stands at 20inch. the other is a male red patterdale type dog, both are microchipped. got some pictures I'll try and post them on the site. i am from retford notts. please keep your eyes open

i was walking my dogs today at about 1ish on a track were i walk them everyday. i have 5 dogs my wife and i let them off for a run as we always do, the thing was 2 never came back. the time is now 5 oclock and we have only just got back from looking for them, thay have never done this sort of thing before and i really do think someone has picked them up, i dont no whether they have picked them up thinking they were lost or someone has stolen them, personally i think they have been stolen cos i know every farmer and most of the locals and they know the dogs too, and they would of let me know if they had picked them up. please everyone keep your eyes open for me as i'm heartbroken. one is a bitch whippet bedlington greyhound light brindal rough coated stands at 20inch. the other is a male red patterdale type dog, both are microchipped. got some pictures I'll try and post them on the site. i am from retford notts. please keep your eyes open

i hope you get them back.

the track is at stokeham iv checked all earths done every thing realy do think some c##ts have stole them, been on to dog warden rang poilce think iv done all i can, gona go out an have another look in a min. thanks for your replys lads. fingers crossed :cry:

Someone on another forum nearly had a lurcher snatched when walking near Stoke on Trent. A woman distracted the owner and a man tried to grab the dog. Luckily she saw what was happening and grabbed the dog back off them and legged it. Same part of the world I think?

A friend rang earlier, he had his dogs out....his russel dog was about 100 yds away from him when a white van pulled up, someone got out grabbed he dog and drove off. The guy uses this site (Digger) so he may have some details later.......

Thats shocking Nikey, lets hope he a got a reg number.