Sign in to follow this  
storm5

My Daughter Is Making A Video Blog About Here Learning To Hunt

Very nice video. Your daughter's English is excellent and she handles the rifle very well. I would like to point out the importance of eye protection at the range though. I'd like to follow along and see how her trip goes.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I've been shooting various fire arms for the last 30 and IMO eye protection on the range is just another piece of over the top H&S policy. Stay at the correct end of the weapon been fired, don't go forward of the firing point, check muzzle clearance and keep the weapon clean, job done

Very nice video. Your daughter's English is excellent and she handles the rifle very well. I would like to point out the importance of eye protection at the range though. I'd like to follow along and see how her trip goes.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I've been shooting various fire arms for the last 30 and IMO eye protection on the range is just another piece of over the top H&S policy. Stay at the correct end of the weapon been fired, don't go forward of the firing point, check muzzle clearance and keep the weapon clean, job done

Good grief.

What was wrong with the gun in the end?

We head to tweak the magazine disconnect a little bit. The gun is now running flawless.

Edited by storm5
  • Like 1

She is now 18

Where you take all this weapon? Is it your?

All the weapons belong to me and members of my family.