Pheasant And Grouse Feathers Wanted For Projects

I believe there processing plant is on the A1 up that way. Given that they're handling many many 000's head of game, including grouse, they we have no shortage of feathers. while they may already have an outlet for their waste products it's got to be worth a call.

Novice

I'll give them all call, thanks for that ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They look spot on lucky if we get pheasant and grouse round my way seeing the odd ones here and there but not many

Posted Images

Small wreath with guinifoul feathers

is that finished or are you adding more christmasy things to it as well.?
That's finishes they are not Christmas wreaths they can be up all year round.

I do Christmas wreaths also from holly and ivy that look equally nice used as table centre peices too!

Bit early to make those yet as they don't have the longest shelf life.

I've not forgot you Michaela, just not killed any birds yet, but when I do I will send you some, want to get my hands on your wreath, looks very nice indeed

Received your feathers today been working this evening on a few bits and bobs :)

I'll take some pictures over the weekend to show you what I have made from them I'm looking forward to showing you!

I thought they were jet black at first but they have nice colours running through them they are actually very pretty.

• Like 1

I've not forgot you Michaela, just not killed any birds yet, but when I do I will send you some, want to get my hands on your wreath, looks very nice indeed

Received your feathers today been working this evening on a few bits and bobs :)

I'll take some pictures over the weekend to show you what I have made from them I'm looking forward to showing you!

I thought they were jet black at first but they have nice colours running through them they are actually very pretty.

Glad you got them, they didn't get trashed in the post did they ?

Yes they look quite plain at first glance, but get them out in the sun and you should be able to see a sheen on them and quite a few different colour bands in them, looking forward to seeing what you have done, I have lots more if they are any use to you.

Rob.