Best Small Van?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one is 2002....Pretty old, The new ones I am unsure...My friend has a vegetable business and bought three 2002 models brand new which he drover into the ground, the last done 310,000 - He replaced

Berlingo 1.9 - Mine has done 260,000 no bother, still going...It has no window winders, doesn't lock, no speakers, but it has done 260,000 miles and never stopped...Took me everywhere hunting with the

Berlingo or Peugeot partner hdi twin sliding doors.good ground clearance.

Posted Images

Looks clean honest van,hope you have lots of trouble free motoring in it.

Thanks mate, Im on laptop now but sorry for keep hitting your profile when Im on tablet, :bad: it homes in on you :yes:

Cheers, D.

Damn thought I had pulled ,lol I do the same with stubby fingers and coming on here when I'm still half asleep,pmsl

Looks a decent van mate. I had the berlingo which is virtually identical, had it years too. Got a peugeot bipper now, feckin love it as well. And if your reading this fat ferret, i just wish the back of mine looked as smart as yours, mine is just a massive pile of moletraps and a duststick and a metal detector plus some other shite.

• Like 2

Wish mine had a bulkhead sick of them smelly c**ts breath in my face im gona upgrade to a new shape partner in few weeks 63 plate for 3500-4500

Just get some wire mesh up,,,,hold it in place with cable ties round the head rests

lampinglocal181011005.jpg

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 2