Best Small Van?

I eventually killed my beloved berlingo,,,but did over 200,,,I'm looking now for another,,,mine was an 02 plate,,side loading door,,,1.9 ,,,,I think them old ones are better than hdi,,,,we had the 307 puegot car,,,and we fecked two turbos on that ,,,,

The places I got the van ,,folk would not think possible,,I remember the look on the keepers face when I parked on the moor,,lol

And don't spend all that money on a new one,,,,600 will get you somthing if you shop around....and loads of parts on the bay,,,,

I sold my car version 53 plate for £850 this year had 120 k on clock I think.was pretty tidy as well.
  • Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one is 2002....Pretty old, The new ones I am unsure...My friend has a vegetable business and bought three 2002 models brand new which he drover into the ground, the last done 310,000 - He replaced

Berlingo 1.9 - Mine has done 260,000 no bother, still going...It has no window winders, doesn't lock, no speakers, but it has done 260,000 miles and never stopped...Took me everywhere hunting with the

Berlingo or Peugeot partner hdi twin sliding doors.good ground clearance.

Posted Images

I hired one last year in Spain brand new one,,,loads of space for all 5 of us,,,I would deffo have one for the family as well,,,

But them old battered ones I just love,,as fat ferret said they will get lots of places,,,,also if it's an old one ,,,and you put a dent or scratch in it,,,who gives a feck,,,,

Just keep your tool kit with you,,,,a hammer ,,cable ties,,and gaffa tape,,,lol

Joking aside One thing I did keep with me all the time ,,was a spare fan/power steering belt,,,,and a crow bar to adjust the tension pulley

• Like 1

Just bought an 07 partner 1600gdi no side door but 78k, history etc in decent nick.

More details and pics dreckly.

Cheers, D.

Picked it up today, service history, most old MOTs, air bags, air con, cruise control :blink: , alarmed, only 6 mths test but only done 1800 miles since last one when it had service and cambelt done :thumbs:

Now to turn it into a shed lol

Cheers, D.

post-10409-0-58818900-1474044919_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Just bought an 07 partner 1600gdi no side door but 78k, history etc in decent nick.

Cheers, D.

Picked it up today, service history, most old MOTs, air bags, air con, cruise control :blink: , alarmed, only 6 mths test but only done 1800 miles since last one when it had service and cambelt done :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

Couple more

post-10409-0-63911800-1474045083_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

Couple more

post-10409-0-64492500-1474045482_thumb.jpg

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

Couple more

Last one, Cheers, D.

post-10409-0-56006300-1474045563_thumb.jpg

• Like 1