Of Dogs And Deer

Peddler or no peddler you enjoy the books for what they are. Without a shadow of a doubt they are all great books and will be classics. Yes some are selling at high prices. A book is like a comic, In time they will be worth more money if they are kept in good condition. People will pay the price for anything they really want. Credit to all involved in the making.

Are you a Cop then?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k, there's coppers, antis, tree huggers, whale savers etc all over the Internet.... But as long as you speak in the secret hunting code everything thing will be just fine....   Right

Haha wouldn't be THL without the annual "is artic a copper?" thread.   He was in a boy band though. LOL.

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Posted Images

Peddler or no peddler you enjoy the books for what they are. Without a shadow of a doubt they are all great books and will be classics. Yes some are selling at high prices. A book is like a comic, In time they will be worth more money if they are kept in good condition. People will pay the price for anything they really want. Credit to all involved in the making.

Are you a Cop then?[/quot I will be shocked if he replies couple over years ago when we got told he swerved the question then .

• Like 1

I have read many posts submitted by "artic" and to be honest seems an alright type of guy!! He has been posting for around 8 years and his passion for the game comes across as genuine!! Have you had any personal run ins with him logan to do with our passion???

Well thank you Sir, and so true are your comments.

I work for the MI6, I "Covertly" hunt down all poachers and bang them up. I earn thousands per day which allows me to buy the best Led lamps, purse nets and wellies. Tomorrow I'm buying a Legacy, 7 top coursing dogs to run beside my shiny new car, one per day!

Logan would you like an invite? Would you like some more info?

Been here 8yrs, took lots of members out, you might get lucky Logun..

It's not the fact this fella is a copper that's a problem....It's the fact he has lied about it in the past.. A few year back there was a thread asking what people did for a living can't remember exactly what artic wrote now but it was a lie..... The same bloke started turning up on poultry forums posting about gamefowl and trying to make friends with men who had no idea who or what he was..... Now I could be and hope I am wrong but you don't live a quiet life for very long in this job by being a trusting soul..

• Like 2

I have read many posts submitted by "artic" and to be honest seems an alright type of guy!! He has been posting for around 8 years and his passion for the game comes across as genuine!! Have you had any personal run ins with him logan to do with our passion???

I work for the MI6, I "Covertly" hunt down all poachers and bang them up. I earn thousands per day which allows me to buy the best Led lamps, purse nets and wellies. Tomorrow I'm buying a Legacy, 7 top coursing dogs to run beside my shiny new car, one per day!

no its okay you dirty pig .

no its okay you dirty pig .

So whats he done to you? Come on spill.