Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eeerrrrr don't pm me,,,my wife is a very jelouse woman,,,,and who can blame her with eye candy like me"..lol

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??     Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a boo

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next

Posted Images

I was hoping to get out and watch to see if it were something I would be interested in doing myself.

I have looked at dozens of YouTube 'how to' vids and looked at lots of informative websites.

But the ferret finder in particular is pretty expensive and I wouldn't want to waste my money in getting all the 'gear' it I decided it wasn't for me.

Stick around on the forum for a few months, ask plenty of questions and take an interest and you might drop on an invite.

People are very cautious to invite people out on their land or even meet up with people off here who hasn't got anyone to vouch for them. No disrespect intended but you could be anyone posing to be a young woman wanting help.

If you're genuine then stick around.

Well that answered a lot, I never thought of it like that.

I did wonder what I had done to receive such a negative response so that'll be why then.

I will stick around and prove I want to learn ?

It's a funny old place this forum. I bet we get more antis, police, rspca types than we do people genuinely interested in countrysports. And then out of the ones genuinely interested there is a percentage of wronguns and messers etc.

People are right to be cautious and I would advise you to be cautious too. If you get any offers that sound too good to be true they probably are.

Don't go snapping up the first offer that comes along, try to get a feel for them and see if they are known by the regulars on here or by people in your area or you could end up in the back of a van and it won't be rabbit holes getting invaded.

All the best.

That last bit actually made me piss Gaz, best line iv ever read on Thl. ?????

I was hoping to get out and watch to see if it were something I would be interested in doing myself.

I have looked at dozens of YouTube 'how to' vids and looked at lots of informative websites.

But the ferret finder in particular is pretty expensive and I wouldn't want to waste my money in getting all the 'gear' it I decided it wasn't for me.

Stick around on the forum for a few months, ask plenty of questions and take an interest and you might drop on an invite.

People are very cautious to invite people out on their land or even meet up with people off here who hasn't got anyone to vouch for them. No disrespect intended but you could be anyone posing to be a young woman wanting help.

If you're genuine then stick around.

Well that answered a lot, I never thought of it like that.

I did wonder what I had done to receive such a negative response so that'll be why then.

I will stick around and prove I want to learn ?

It's a funny old place this forum. I bet we get more antis, police, rspca types than we do people genuinely interested in countrysports. And then out of the ones genuinely interested there is a percentage of wronguns and messers etc.

People are right to be cautious and I would advise you to be cautious too. If you get any offers that sound too good to be true they probably are.

Don't go snapping up the first offer that comes along, try to get a feel for them and see if they are known by the regulars on here or by people in your area or you could end up in the back of a van and it won't be rabbit holes getting invaded.

All the best.

That last bit actually made me piss Gaz, best line iv ever read on Thl. ?????

Haha we have to have a laugh now and again boris.