Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eeerrrrr don't pm me,,,my wife is a very jelouse woman,,,,and who can blame her with eye candy like me"..lol

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??     Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a boo

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next

Posted Images

Like has been said, if your real then stick around, and somebpdy will take you out.just also remember that fereting aint rocket science and you dont need to have been doing it a hundred years to catch summat or enjoy yaself, most of us learnt as kids, as we went along, read or learn the basics then craic on. Ask farmer if you can try and bolt bunnies to him and his gun if its the dispath that puts you off, or kike i said earlier, get some pics up and youll have loads a offers haha

Yes it's the dispatching of the bunnies that I'm most apprehensive about the rest I'm happy to have a go and work out myself with practice.
get a big hunting knife (the bigger the better) and shiv the rabbit a few times all frenzied like ;)

But seriously if you can't dispatch a rabbit like that then you're in the wrong game love and I'd suggest taking up one of the more gentler/gay country sports such as Morris dancing or driven shooting :laugh:

? Morris dancing with ferrets what a fantastic idea! I didn't say I couldn't do it, I have never tried I mentioned that I was apprehensive about doing it that's very different.

Your reply sounds pretty sexist tbh, you and others on here represent the sport - represent it well.

We don't have any of that Mr kippling stuff.. Its got to be something of at least Marks n Sparks quality.

I also expect the crusts cutting off my assorted sandwiches. ;)

Tomo can be very particular also... make sure you bring only Kleenex lightly moistened toilet paper. :whistling:

High maintenance bunch arn't you.

Like has been said, if your real then stick around, and somebpdy will take you out.just also remember that fereting aint rocket science and you dont need to have been doing it a hundred years to catch summat or enjoy yaself, most of us learnt as kids, as we went along, read or learn the basics then craic on. Ask farmer if you can try and bolt bunnies to him and his gun if its the dispath that puts you off, or kike i said earlier, get some pics up and youll have loads a offers haha

Yes it's the dispatching of the bunnies that I'm most apprehensive about the rest I'm happy to have a go and work out myself with practice.
get a big hunting knife (the bigger the better) and shiv the rabbit a few times all frenzied like ;)

But seriously if you can't dispatch a rabbit like that then you're in the wrong game love and I'd suggest taking up one of the more gentler/gay country sports such as Morris dancing or driven shooting :laugh:

Carefull mushy you've already been filled in by one bird

We don't have any of that Mr kippling stuff.. Its got to be something of at least Marks n Sparks quality.

Tomo can be very particular also... make sure you bring only Kleenex lightly moistened toilet paper. :whistling:

i suppose youl be asking the lady to dig the ferret out also :whistling:

i suppose youl be asking the lady to dig the ferret out also :whistling:

She's got to learn how to use locator and spade..its the most important bit.. after a making a nice cuppa. :thumbs:

Lol you got a cheek for a every dead bunny you put in my bag you must have put in 3live ones haha you midgets have the upper body strength of a vegetarians ginger kid haha

Too the chick that's asking, learn how to Chin a bunny, even tofu munching , tie dye wearing pretend hunters like mushroom can manage that

You know as well as I do that it was you who put the fecking live bunny down thinking you'd chinned it :laugh: :laugh:

? Morris dancing with ferrets what a fantastic idea! I didn't say I couldn't do it, I have never tried I mentioned that I was apprehensive about doing it that's very different.

Your reply sounds pretty sexist tbh, you and others on here represent the sport - represent it well.

It was pretty sexy wasn't it ?

Sorry love, I'm taken but if you want to meet up and discuss Morris dancing I'm in ?

Think of chinning a rabbit like loosing ya virginity.... You feel a bit funny and fumbly at first but when you've done it once its pretty easy the next time ;)

• Like 2

It was pretty sexy wasn't it ?

Sorry love, I'm taken but if you want to meet up and discuss Morris dancing I'm in ?

Think of chinning a rabbit like loosing ya virginity.... You feel a bit funny and fumbly at first but when you've done it once its pretty easy the next time ;)

?? Edited by Micheala Robinson

Michela, the offer of nets still stands but I need to know where to send them or failing that I am working at Hull Uni currently so you could call down and pick them up.....neutral ground n all that. Dont worry Ive got enough on with my two women (my wife and my child) so I dont need any more!

• Like 1

Michela, the offer of nets still stands but I need to know where to send them or failing that I am working at Hull Uni currently so you could call down and pick them up.....neutral ground n all that. Dont worry Ive got enough on with my two women (my wife and my child) so I dont need any more!

Great, I was going to message you about them this week but in all honesty I completely forgot (had a hectic week).

I'll collect them it'll be easier and save you the bother of running them down to the post office.

Will p.m you ?

I have private messages you regarding collecting them ??

excuse the aussie slang but I'm sure you'll find some nice bloke over there that will show you the ropes give your ferret a few months to mature and she'll be ready to go,good to see chicks getting into the hunting game if you were down in OZ i'd be happy to take you out for a hunt good luck