Shows Us Ur Bullx

Bullx are shit

you chat shit
Away with you man, they pants, cant dl nowt a decent whippet can do haha they fat useless fookers haha
trotters independent traders cut it short and that's what you are and for being useless look in the mirror and just in case you don't no it spells tit

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet greyhound 2

Seen this old bull/grey do a fair bit from nights on the lamp hunting up in the day working with terriers ferreting working with the gun running whatever got up I think there's a couple people on here

About 6 weeks ago in summer relaxing condition lol.  

Posted Images

Haha your jist pised off that you need a bullx to feel hard haha fook sake most lurchers can do there job lol most bullx are shown pony's haha

I don't have to feel hard horses for courses and each breed of lurcher has its own job to do so stop spoiling threads by chatting crap
  • Like 2

Haha your jist pised off that you need a bullx to feel hard haha fook sake most lurchers can do there job lol most bullx are shown pony's haha

I don't have to feel hard horses for courses and each breed of lurcher has its own job to do so stop spoiling threads by chatting crap
Why you getting all defensive? Yours must be fatter than ypur usual shit bullx haha you aint even put a put a pic up yet you all bothered lol go on show us yours haha

like I said, most if not nearly all bullx are shittier than shit itself

Why you getting all defensive? Yours must be fatter than ypur usual shit bullx haha you aint even put a put a pic up yet you all bothered lol go on show us yours haha

I am not don't like people slating breed's of what ever they are if you like em don't coment on them and spoil it for everyone else
  • Like 3

put ur money were ur mouth is the disk head on anything u want

I am not don't like people slating breed's of what ever they are if you like em don't coment on them and spoil it for everyone else
just asking what cross you got

People slag bullx of all coz they got shit lurchers and every 1 who got a bullx shows them.up

mite be right there mate but I wouldn't slag any breed off cos I don't like it like I said horses for courses Edited by bobby2
  • Like 1

mate ur dogs a load of shit f**k off

People slag bullx of all coz they got shit lurchers and every 1 who got a bullx shows them.up

mite be right there mate but I wouldn't slag any breed off cos I don't like it like I said horses for courses
Nonsense

mate ur dogs a load of shit f**k off

mite be right there mate but I wouldn't slag any breed off cos I don't like it like I said horses for courses
Nonsense