Viz,s New Wolf

Well it's going back to the dealers tomorrow; it's underpowered! Being on the phone to daystate and it should be doing 11.5 lbft; but it's only doing 9.7 with f.a.p and 10.10 with 15.9 jsb, daystate will sort it once the dealer confirm's the power !

:laugh::laugh::laugh: that's gaystate for you
that's just the response I would expect from a narrow minded twat like you, problems do happen it's how they overcome them that matters.

the hw 110 was down to just above 10flb when i got rid of it!!

started keeping an eye on it when the bisley mags started going all over... no company turns out 100% quality!

lets hope that they sort it out for viz

atb si

And my regal had to go back Three times for being underpowered , it came back each time saying 11.5 but reading on my chronograph and the RFD one 10.7 .

You read about this problem all the time with daystate .

Yes you right ,no company turns out 100% quality but when they do get it wrong they normally put it right first time round , i can only speak from my experience from daystate and Hull cartridge

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops

Well got a call from my bro Ziz to day to say he had a new wolf so when i finished work off i went to his to have a look and a play with the wolf well i must say im very impressed with it as i was Dav

Probably the best air rifle ever made   atvbmac :thumbs:

Posted Images

The words " faulty goods" is a game changer by law.

You are well within your rights for another rifle over the counter Sean - surely ?

" Good luck mate"

Not sure mate; as the gun is 2nd hand from the dealer; I like the gun so would like it up to standard shooting at the power daystate told me it should be sat at; nearly £1300 so I want it right or a refund; I will give them there chance to sort it mate

It will come under warranty either way Sean 2nd hand or not.

I think the RFD will be picking up the tab if the rifle is out of manufacturers warranty but that`s their quarrel not yours.

You`ve paid your money and received faulty goods,- you have nothing to worry about.

A lot to be said about " do not buy private". :hmm:

• Like 1

I think I was just unlucky with my wolf day state had it more then me after the second time I just sold it could not be bothered with the has sell/good guns if you get a good in a nightmare if you got one like mine/I'd stay with rapids all day long but its a personal choice and the experience you have had with a daystate

Had a Daystate mk3 ftr, once it was out of warranty I got rid and lost about £300 but about 18 months after that the new owner said it was always broke.

Best thing I did was move it on, to expensive, to complicated to much to service and repair and unreliable.

My s410k I can service and repair

Same with my Lg110ft, R10 and Hw100 to at least keep me shooting.

Daystate never again.

• Like 1

i dont know how daystate can charge the prices they charge for a service and then you have got to get it posted to them,i would never go down that line again theres guns at half the price of them that can do the job just as well without all the issues you have with them

• Like 1

How come i get slated for saying bad things about daystate and others are left alone :hmm:

cos your like the daystate grim reaper vm :laugh:

although mines matching the stated fps quoted on the card in the box i wouldn't of bought one knowing what i know now!!

don't get me WRONG i like a lot of things about the wolf but I'm dreading anything going wrong with it!! :icon_eek:

got board this aft,, got the week off

i took the stock off it just out of curiosity and had a proper cringe moment!!

all the electrics inside are just floating about stuck to the bottom of the action with velcro and double sided tape!!! wtf

it was pisssing down the other week when i was out, surprised it didn't blow up!!

atb si

Had mine back to the dealers I bought it from today, and it's not as bad as I thought ! They chrono,d it on a skan chrono after weighing the pellets so they were all the same, ( I won't be buying another tin of jsb jumbos , they were anywhere from 15.8 up to 16.9 ), tested it with 10 weighing 16.2 and it's putting out 10.78 , also done 10 f.a.p which were excellent on the scales, all either 13.7 to 13.8 although the tin states 13.4 , results were also on the low side, dealer spoke to day state and it's on it way there now for a full service , tune up all free of charge, I was using a combo mk4 chrono which I will also never use again, the gun is just over 3 years old and has never been back to daystate, so I'm looking forward to getting it back, must state how helpful daystate were on the phone to myself and the dealer, the dealer was also great, no problem at all, understood my concerns and went out his way to rectify my issues.

• Like 4

I can't see how Daystate dream up prices for rifles. I say this based on the Hw100, Hw110, R10, S410 and the upcoming new FX streamline.

They need a complete re-think on structure and pricing and need to consider not just the visual appearance but the internal quality and after sales.

Glad your getting sorted, but I would have a good think about shifting it on, I am glad I did with mine.

Same gun keeps turning up at the end of all these rainbows, have you noticed ?

HW 100 ln any format. imho

atb

Thats why iv got two

and to think i nearly let one go

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: