Viz,s New Wolf

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops

Well got a call from my bro Ziz to day to say he had a new wolf so when i finished work off i went to his to have a look and a play with the wolf well i must say im very impressed with it as i was Dav

Probably the best air rifle ever made   atvbmac :thumbs:

Posted Images

The green eyed monster''s are on it again; I can't fault my airwolf and I've had and tried all the other top of the game guns ! But then again I don't slate anyone's choice; I'm more intrested in other people verdicts of there chosen air weapon.

• Like 3

The green eyed monster''s are on it again; I can't fault my airwolf and I've had and tried all the other top of the game guns ! But then again I don't slate anyone's choice; I'm more intrested in other people verdicts of there chosen air weapon.

Still be up for sale before long

WATCH THIS SPACE

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well it's going back to the dealers tomorrow; it's underpowered! Being on the phone to daystate and it should be doing 11.5 lbft; but it's only doing 9.7 with f.a.p and 10.10 with 15.9 jsb, daystate will sort it once the dealer confirm's the power !

Well it's going back to the dealers tomorrow; it's underpowered! Being on the phone to daystate and it should be doing 11.5 lbft; but it's only doing 9.7 with f.a.p and 10.10 with 15.9 jsb, daystate will sort it once the dealer confirm's the power !

:laugh::laugh::laugh: that's gaystate for you

Gutted for you mate. I hope they get it sorted quickly for you

no hurry ; as long as I get it sorted or else a full refund ! If I get pi55ed off at the dealers tomorrow they will know believe me !

Can't blame you one bit mate. I'd be kicking a right stink up

that's just the response I would expect from a narrow minded twat like you, problems do happen it's how they overcome them that matters.

that's just the response I would expect from a narrow minded twat like you, problems do happen it's how they overcome them that matters.

:feck:

the hw 110 was down to just above 10flb when i got rid of it!!

started keeping an eye on it when the bisley mags started going all over... no company turns out 100% quality!

lets hope that they sort it out for viz

atb si