Newcastle Life Science Centre Exhibition,animal Inside Out.

Anyone with a spare day and who has an interest in animal anatomy try and pop into the animal plastate exhibition in newcastle,absolutely incredible,i promise your going to be fascinated,its jaw-dropping,the exhibition is Dr Gunther von hagens latest medical exhibition,i went to his public autopsy in London back in 2002,i would love a tour of his plastinate factory in china.Make the time and visit,you have never seen an exhibition like this.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just came back to newcastle to collect some traps from a guy,i popped into the exhibition again to take some pics for one of my kids,he would love to go to the factory in china to watch the process.

post-1930-0-66681600-1477139545_thumb.jpeg

post-1930-0-34430200-1477139567_thumb.jpeg

post-1930-0-73367500-1477139595_thumb.jpeg

post-1930-0-27215500-1477139621_thumb.jpeg

post-1930-0-33021300-1477139648_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Anyone with a spare day and who has an interest in animal anatomy try and pop into the animal plastate exhibition in newcastle,absolutely incredible,i promise your going to be fascinated,its jaw-dropping,the exhibition is Dr Gunther von hagens latest medical exhibition,i went to his public autopsy in London back in 2002,i would love a tour of his plastinate factory in china.Make the time and visit,you have never seen an exhibition like this.

Was the one they showed on TV Mack? If so I watched that, found it really interesting. :thumbs:

I am on a contract at the minute as PM at Hull University and have just completed a plastination laboratory.

Extremelly interesting process however very hard to build a complex in this country for a process which is totally unknown with no regulations or recognised industry guidelines yet trying to control spec with contractual obligation!!!!!

If ur lad is properly interested get him to Hull or Dundee (they have the same facilities, visited there for research)

• Like 1

I was there about a month ago mackem, i brought me lad along too and we really enjoyed the exhibit.

Interesting stuff when you see it like that.

Ive got pretty much the same photos too. especially like the giraffe, gorilla and elephant displays.... awsome stuff and grate post

Atb

Mick

Edited by MAG1980
  • Like 1

Was the one they showed on TV Mack? If so I watched that, found it really interesting. :thumbs:
I dont know if it was televised mate,but it was fascinating.Mag,that girraffe is huge,good you took your boy,i bet he was awestruck by the elephant.

post-1930-0-00360600-1477223173_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I am on a contract at the minute as PM at Hull University and have just completed a plastination laboratory.

Extremelly interesting process however very hard to build a complex in this country for a process which is totally unknown with no regulations or recognised industry guidelines yet trying to control spec with contractual obligation!!!!!

If ur lad is properly interested get him to Hull or Dundee (they have the same facilities, visited there for research)

He is really interested mate,he is studying medicine at the moment in Hong Kong so its easier for him to go to pop into china,i have promised him something special for his graduation so i was going to tey and see if the chinese complex does tours or suchlike for junior doctors,my kid would find your work fascinating.
  • 1 year later...